JANUARY 2011......What Did YOU Buy This Week???? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yes....I Started it for the New Year.

What are You Ladies Buying?

Didn't officially join the No-Buy Challenge, but supposedly, will try to go through the month of January w/o making a Hair Product Purchase a personal challenge.

Don't Want to Stop Your Fun! What Are You Buying?

Demi27

Let's see.
I bought some Kinky Kurly Shampoo and the Curling Custard. I just wanted to try the products once. I liked the shampoo, but I'm not so sure about the Custard.

I also bought some La Bella gel (wanted to compare it to the Kinky Curly)

JJamiah

Well I haven't bought anything this week of January LOL
I am in the NO Buy Challenge (products)
My bday is in 11 days I thought I wanted a few Lace Fronts but I am changing my mind and just want to go out to dinner.

SOooooo.

I have bought nothing, I have everything I need and Plan on buying zilch :)

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
My plan is to find a heat protectant product to use this week. I need to do a length check.

An_gell

Brought:

Sample Ayurvedic Growth and Clense Blend
Hairinfinity
Samples of Oyin and Qhemet
Aubrey Organics White Camelia Ultra-Smoothing conditioner
2 Alba Unpetroleum Jelly
Spilled Milk Hair Conditioner

LushLox

Likewise T, and good luck regarding your no buy challenge for this month. I have every faith in you, *ahem* :D

ms.blue

I bought the sabino heat protectant which I don't need b/c I still have heat protectant from 2 years ago but I wanted. Also I'm planning on buying some more hair for my next weave install in early March.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Likewise T, and good luck regarding your no buy challenge for this month. I have every faith in you, *ahem* :D

:look:Girl, Soon as I turned on my Computer this a.m. -- CURLMART One Day 20% Sale Today

Code: NEW20

....................:lol:

Gone Be a Rough One Tee.:lol:

cutenss

ORS Aloe shampoo
A packet of Aphogee 2 step
GVP Conditioning Balm
(2)small applicator bottles
GVP Concentrated Leave In Treatment (Potions 9)

And last week I bought some good hair shears

IslandDiva08

Today i got my Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue, Stretch Silkening Crème, and the 2 oz Unscented Curly Pudding :yay::yay::yay: this is my first time trying Miss Jessie's.... i might mix these with aloe vera gel, that way i won't feel too bad about the mineral oil. I also got my henna supply, KC Knot today, KC Curling Custard, KC Come Clean, 1 Gal bottle of Aloe Vera Juice (vitacost), Ion Purifying Shampoo (Sally's), Burdock root, nettle, marshmallow root and leaves, and shavegrass tea leaves.

Now i am back online watching a few other products trying to decide if i want anything else:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Damn i may have to join the "NO BUY" Challenge :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:

Minty

I wanted to buy Mizani ThermaSmooth today. I ran out of the shampoo/conditioner I had. I would normally regard this as a business expense, but since the thought of re-uping was for me, its a banned purchase. *LeSigh*

Phaer

I haven't really bought as much for my hair since October and I wanted to try some stuff from etsy, so I bought the mix greens and babassu DC from Christine Gant and a flax seed leave in,
Burdock and Brahmi Conditioning Hair Mask for Damaged and Overprocessed Hair-8 oz, Khepri...god of the rising sun...Nourishing Hair Food... Transform Split Ends, Itchy Dry Scalp, and Chemical Damage- 9oz glass jar , Tucuma Butter,

Some Marley hair for my next braid installment. Cream of nature argan oil DC. Clips, V05 clarifying shampoo and conditioner. I have to find a better way of clarifying my hair felt totally stripped of moisture after this.

Last edited:

mzsophisticated26

2 boxes of jamila henna
1box hesh brahmi powder
Dabur amla oil
Plastic caps
HE LTR leave in cream
Organix coconut milk instant repair treatment conditioner

*CherryPie*

Not a thing! I'm trying to use these few conditioners up before I buy more....I'm almost done! Yay!! LOL

beautyaddict1913

I havent bought anything either, but I love to see what you guys are buying lol! I have to use my 2 no-buy passes very wisely...I really want indigo and cassia this month!

janda

Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner

Beautiful Curls--curl nurturing shea butter leave-in & detangler for babies up for DD

V05--Free me freesia conditioner

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I bought some Yes To Tomatoes conditioner....

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Long Hair Care Forum App

afrofaithful

Rod curlers
Hair clips
Hemp conditioner (even though I have some aloe vera condish...it was on sale) lol
Headscarf
Castor oil
Tangle teezer
That conditioner that goes with the aphogee two step

Omg! Now that I look at it that's a lot of stuff!!