January 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Divas!

We're hours away from ringing in the New Year!

2012 Is Fast Approaching. Filled with New Dreams, New Opportunity & New Growth:lol:

A Chance to make a Fresh Start in Your Hair Care Regimen.

What are YOU Buying this Week?

JJamiah

Ladies it is a New Year, Stay away from the light (check out button, submit, pay now,) step away from the light:think::assimilat:killlurk:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I wanna buy something before the new year soooo bad. But I'm mega broke right now... maybe I'll buy a little 4 oz bottle of rose water or something. :lol:

IslandDiva08

Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Olive Oil Cholesterol Treatment
Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner
Yes to Carrot Conditioner
And a few hair accessories

Lita

Divas!

We're hours away from ringing in the New Year!

2012 Is Fast Approaching. Filled with New Dreams, New Opportunity & New Growth:lol:

A Chance to make a Fresh Start in Your Hair Care Regimen.

What are YOU Buying this Week?

IDareT'sHair I know for January,will be buying BASK dc,Hair milk & Yam treatment/That was already on the list..lol.....Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@southerncitygirl Yeah, that QB is some good stuff. And it lasts a while. It's a good investment.

What are you getting? Have you made your list?

You know last time it was a "Flash Sale" so you betta' stay prepared.

southerncitygirl

@IDareT'sHair

i love that alma and olive heavy cream....in less than a month my dryness issues are resolved. i'll get another full size of that plus samples of the twist butter, burdock butter cream and detangling ghee. i'll proably order 2 samples of the burdock cause one will be for a friend cause she is newly natural and still learning what works for her hair... she straightens most of the time and goes to my stylist when i flat iron. i want to try wearing twists a couple of times this but pay someone to do them....if i like that twist butter it will go to the salon when i get my hurr did in twists. her products are so concentrated, a little really does go a long way even if you have long hair.....i've been stuck at y longest layer being at bsl cause everytime i get to mbl i have to cut for varying reasons....the last time it was dryness. i hope to be wsl by the end of 2012 if its not too unrealistic. thanks for the flash sale warning, girlie!:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
southerncitygirl

Yeah, I love that AOHC too.:lick:

We were laughing last night about how during the last Flash Sale somebody made a thread and folks were complaining about people buying 13 AOHC's 22 BRBC's, 43 CTDG's etc.....remember?:blush:

So, yeah, stay on top of that.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T, people are bout to act a straight fool when that sale hits... and Imma be one of them. :sekret:

tiffers

And Imma be lurking:pop: + :drink: = :catfight:

Ya'll Have Fun.:lol:

Ya'll betta' start practicin' Hit PayNah on them keyboards. :fan:

Ya'll up against NC, BHM & all the other PJ's Forums.:nono:

*waiting on this thread: ..yo' qhem why you let people buy 32 aohc's? there should be a limit*:perplexed

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
tiffers

*waiting on this thread: ..yo' qhem why you let people buy 32 aohc's? there should be a limit*:perplexed

I think folks was already going off on that the last sale. Off to see when the sale starts so I can hit it up!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
tiffers

Aw crap, I ain't even think of that! Dang, that's a lot of people. *practices my stealth checkout moves*

westNDNbeauty

Pura Body Naturals

Murumuru Moisture Milk (3)
Chocolate Hair Smoothie (3)
Brazil Loc Oil (1)
Sapote Lotion (1)

all arrived today.

---------------------

Qhemet Biologics

Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

purchased from Sage in ATL.