January 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

ctosha

Restock on staple product: Curl Junkie Repair Me (I'm one of the very protein sensitive ones and this stuff provides the protein i need yet is very moisturizing.) I also bought the pattern push gel by Curl Junkie as well. Curl Junkie is the only line which I've had consistent good results with every product I've tried hopefully the pattern pusha gel will become a staple as well.

lamaria211

i went a lil crazy
HE Split End Protector
HE LTR condish
HE LTR leave in
Aussie 3 minute minute miracle
Aveeno Nourish+Condistion leave in treatment
As I Am Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
As i Am Hydration Elation intensive condish
As I Am leave in condish
and some Vatika oil
i know its alot but since ive been prego i have given a ton of stuff away just because i couldnt stand looking at it , but im over all that now and my pjism is back in Fulll swing:yay:

Coffee

From Biglots:

Live Green all organic Pomegrante poo & condish
Ahh Passion Conditioner

From Sleekhair.com:

Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment
Saryna Key Damage Repair Treatment Conditioner

Lea Journo:

Lea Journo's Parfait Intense Hydrating Masque

Last edited:

Aggie

I forgot to post that I ordered 3 bottles of JBCO from www.sams247.com 2 days ago and already got a shipping notification from them yesterday. I can't wait for them to arrive. I will be doctoring 1 of them with lavender and coconut oils and perhaps sulfur for my scalp massages and various challenges. I need to avoid overwhelming myself with doing too many things separately, hence the combination.

Lita

Ordered-

*Marie Dean-Coconut Vanilla Dc (RE-UP)

*Marie Dean-Seaweed & Rice Dc

Hairitage-

*Soft & Creamy Macadamia Hair Butter

*Cooling Down Scalp Cream (RE-UP)

KeraCare-Hydrating detangling poo (Sulfate Free) Re-Up

Happy Hair Growing!

Coffee

Ordered-

*Marie Dean-Coconut Vanilla Dc (RE-UP)

*Marie Dean-Seaweed & Rice Dc

Hairitage-

*Soft & Creamy Macadamia Hair Butter

*Cooling Down Scalp Cream (RE-UP)

KeraCare-Hydrating detangling poo (Sulfate Free) Re-Up

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita, I just love seeing what you've purchased.....makes me feel good about what I buy :lachen:.

Coffee

@Coffee Sorry Girl, I meant Powder.:blush:......:lol:

Lemme go back and edit that post.

Have you tried any of your Marie Dean yet? Or are you still waiting?:lick:

I have used 1 of the MD's and it was okay, the smell didn't do much for me. I still have more to try and I'll try the first one again. Sooooo, what's up with the Coffee Powder, don't keep secrets now :lachen:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Coffee

In one of the Coffee Threads someone said they were adding Pure Caffeine to their products for that extra Growth Boost.:grin:

I am currently using a Delicious Pre-Poo I got from Esty that is 6% Caffeine & Green Tea. You massage it in & leave it in for 2 no more than 5 minutes then Shampoo out.

I really, really, really like it, but the Vendor isn't selling/making it any more. I convo'ed her and she said she was waiting on 'Supplies' but that's been about a month ago and I haven't seen it listed again.

So, I read in one of those Coffee Threads folks using Pure Caffeine Powder and adding it to stuff, so I bought a small bag and will add it to my Coffee & Maybe Tea Rinses.

We've been discussing it in the 2012 Tea/Coffee Challenge.

@Aggie also bought some Pure Caffeine Powder as well.

Last edited:

Aggie

@Coffee

In one of the Coffee Threads someone said they were adding Pure Caffeine to their products for that extra Growth Boost.:grin:

I am currently using a Delicious Pre-Poo I got from Esty that is 6% Caffeine & Green Tea. You massage it in & leave it in for 2 no more than 5 minutes then Shampoo out.

I really, really, really like it, but the Vendor isn't selling/making it any more. I convo'ed her and she said she was waiting on 'Supplies' but that's been about a month ago and I haven't seen it listed again.

So, I read in one of those Coffee Threads folks using Pure Caffeine Powder and adding it to stuff, so I bought a small bag and will add it to my Coffee & Maybe Tea Rinses.

We've been discussing it in the 2012 Tea/Coffee Challenge.

@Aggie also bought some Pure Caffeine Powder as well.

@IDareT'sHair,

I will be adding the caffeine powder to every single black tea rinse for a few months just under my (protein) conditioner. I like keeping it on my scalp and hair for 20 - 30 minutes followed by a deep moisturizing conditioner. That's long enough I think:yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie

Sounds nice. I will more than likely do the same or similiar. :yep:

I am currently using my Coffee Rinses under my Protein and/or Reconstructors.

Aggie

I don't need anything else this month. I will hold off until next month for my next purchases - 2 more days to go:giggle:.