January 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie

I know. That sounds alot like me. :look:....:blush:

I tend to buy/haul in Multiples. During this N/B, I hope to re-think my entire approach.:lol:

*crosses fingers*:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
LuvlyRain3

I am. No Products.

Although I guess a 5 dolla' bottle of oil could be seen as some as a product.:lol:.....:ohwell:

And I bought some Pure Caffeine Powder over the weekend.:look:....:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
LuvlyRain3

Yeah, it's alot better than spending $100+ a month. :look:

And I can deal with that. I gotta get that stash in order. STAT.:blush:

It was all the other stuff that was starting to overwhelm me. (And I still haven't pulled the Trigger on b.a.s.k. -- so for me, that is a major accomplishment).

I have to make it through these Valentine's Day Sales...I'm sure there will be plenty.:look:

Embyra

Coconut oil

Castor oil

Wheatgerm oil

syntonics edge tamer

syntonics Shea-Coconut Light Moisturizing Crème

Keracare naturals leave in

keracare naturals twist creme

keracare edge tamer (want to see the difference with the syntonics)

Blue eco styler

fragrance oils

tresemme naturals conditoner

SAA

*flicks hair and walks out thread*:drunk::lol:

LuvlyRain3

IDareT'sHair I've decided to only purchase during sales now and I know you'll keep us posted.

I have been giving away products and putting them on my do not purchase list. I have staples and back ups to my staples. No need to try everything anymore. If only I could curve my dc addiction.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
LuvlyRain3

I know what you mean Luvly (about that addiction:sad:). I need to stop haulin' multiples.:nono:

If there is a Sale, Lawd....I don't need 10 of 'em:lol:

So, if I can curb that in the 6 months (or until BF), it will be well worth it.

I want to defeat the Multiples Addiction:lol:

DarkChyld

I've bought so much this week. It was all in anticipation of taking my weave out and going natural for a little bit. I bought the following: 2 seam rippers, Osmo Essence Intensive Deep Repair Mask (trial size), Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask, Vatika oil, Neem Leaves Powder, and Herbal Henna Mehandi in Marron and in Copper Brown. Oh, and then I bought 7 yards of trim, 3 yards of satin ribbon and 2 yards of elastic for making head bands. And I had to talk myself out of buying a wig...I'm just gonna get in online for cheap.

Lita

IDareT'sHair I've decided to only purchase during sales now and I know you'll keep us posted.

I have been giving away products and putting them on my do not purchase list. I have staples and back ups to my staples. No need to try everything anymore. If only I could curve my dc addiction.

LuvlyRain3 Your not alone..I'm a Conditioner junkie too...lol. .

Happy Hair Growing!

lamaria211

Zelo Keratin Shampoo
Zelo Intensive Care Keratin Conditioner
Zelo Velvet High Shine Finishing Gloss
Ion Inspired by Nature Coconut Milk Leave-in Detangler
Silk Elements Kera Minerals Smoothing Deep Conditoner
Silk Elements Kera Minerals Smoothing Sulfate Poo
Poppy Seed Oil

Hi I was just wondering how u like the Kera DC by Silk Elements? The pj in me might purchase this later. Tia