January 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

cutenss

L'Oreal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner

Toy

Ok i am done buying hair products til March.

1.Blueberry Cheesecake Hair Cream
2.Pineapple Passion Fruit Hair Cream

Superfly Sister

Henna
Coconut conditioner to co-wash
L'oreal Fiberology conditioner, masque and boost. I'm obsessed with thickening my hair at the moment.

Chula

Extra virgin Coconut oil
Grapeseed oil
Cantu's Coconut milk shine & hold mist. I've never tried this product before, but the ingredients looked good & it smelled great. So we'll see how it goes.

EnExitStageLeft

1 Liter of Joico Smooth Cure Conditioner
1 Liter of Joico KPak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
1 Joico Kpak Smoothing Balm
2-24 oz. Giovanni 2 Chic Moisturizing Conditioner (Green)
2- 24 oz. Giovanni 2 Chic Smoothing Conditioner (Brown)
2 Giovanni Colorflage Daily Color Defense Boldly Black Conditioners

ronie

EnExitStageLeft dontspeakdefeat, recommends the joico smoothing balm. Please report back whenever you use it and mention me. Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF
MileHighDiva, I am a hardcore fan of the moisture recovery line. The shampoo and treatment balm are my staples. The smoothing balm left my hair a bit dry to be honest. My blow out came out stiff without shine or movement. I want to give it one more try now that I have a sedu ceramic blow dryer. I will also try not to use too much product, and DC with only a moisturizing DC. Last time I did a protein then a moisturizing DC. I did a hardcore protein last week, so I will DC only with treatment balm. Will tag you this weekend after I use it. And if it still doesn't work, you can have it, lol. I purchased from Ulta.
It does aloe Vera, but it s so far the bottom that I can't believe it to be the reason.

PrettyBrownEyes

Only because it was a great bargain I bought this Keracare Foaming Wrap Set and Edge Tamer set. It was only $5.97 (on clearance! ) at JC Penney.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140127_042710.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140127_042710.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 37

SweetlyCurly

Against my better judgement I bought a Soultanicals double Dutch hair yum with the 35% off. She says her turn out should be 5-7 days so we shall see *side eye*

toaster

A large hairnet from Sally's. They were in ziploc bags. I wanted to take a picture because I was so confused. I guess they come in a large box and they have to separate them somehow.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
1 Liter of Tigi Moisture Maniac

Suave Professionals Humectant Moisture Conditioner

Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

Suave Professionals Moroccan Shine Infusion Conditioner

Last edited:

Beamodel

MileHightdiva

I had goat milk conditioner from heart j creations on etsy before. I used it as a cowash. It was nice but I never repurchased.

felic1

I got six jars of CD BV smoothie, 2 bottles of Tresseme Naturals, this years bag of 100 plastic caps, and 4 bottles of JBCO.