January 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy New Year Lovelies!

A Brand New Month of a Brand New Year filled with Possibilities!

Let's get our Haul on this Month and get the Year Started off Right!:grin:

So....What Did YOU Buy This Week?

sexypebbly

Happy new year ladies. Couldn't resist with all the raves about this product so got it for *research purposes* redken cleansing cream from ulta.

myronnie

Redken Cleansing Cream
APB:
Hand body lotion unscented
Ayurvedic mask in cherry
Leave in conditioner in frosted cupcake

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
APB:
1 Ayurvedic Cream in Cherry Berry
1 Hair Cream in Birthday Cake
1 Hair Cream in Amber Romance
1 Leave In in Cherry
1 Green Tea Aloe Silk Oil in Birthday Cake

Vitacost:
Aloe Vera Juice

spacetygrss

2 Jakeala Amla Shea Hemp Castor Parfait (one almond cookie and one Birthday cake).
1 scalp massage comb.

oneastrocurlie

At about 3am I bought a Magic Star Jumbo Rake comb. Lol. I hadn't been to sleep yet so to me it was still December but I guess I'll put it here.

Leo24Rule

I posted in the wrong thread IDareT'sHair (please don't get mad) Duh, it's 2015 now Ms. Leo24Rule.

Just bought online with 30% off from Annabelle's Perfect Blends the Hurry Up and Grow Infused Oil and White Chocolate Mousse Moisture Mask :)

blackviolet

First time for both of these:

BoBeam-
Honey & Oats
CocoOlive

BellezzaNaturaleSkin-
Maschera Per Capelli Hair Mask-Pink Tangerine

Last edited:

CodeRed

At about 3am I bought a Magic Star Jumbo Rake comb. Lol. I hadn't been to sleep yet so to me it was still December but I guess I'll put it here.

You will love that thing. It made both my relaxed and natural hair so happy and so much easier to do everything with. I've been using the same one for years now.

atlien11

I ordered a salon grade professional steamer and a professional sit under dryer from LCL Beauty. Cant wait til it gets here on Wednesday :yay:

I told my S.O. that our power bill may go up :look:

Last edited:

meka72

From APB:

2 sets of leave in, hair cream and greenhouse oil in buttercream (for me) and honeydew (for my daughter).

NaturallyATLPCH

BellezzaNaturaleSkin

Maschera Per Capellini (Restorative Hair Mask)-Pink Tangerine
Maschera Per Capellini (Restorativs Hair Mask)-Strawberry Shortcake

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Okay I'm back. I was segue-ing into a bunch of stuff and totally forgot lol. I bought a CurlKit subscription, a wood brush (Idk why, I almost never use combs-brushes), a multi-vitamin from Vitacost, Tug Me Not Conditioner from CurlMart, Toasted Marshmallow from Blue Roze Beauty, Birthday Cake LIC and Not Easily Broken Herbal Conditioner in Coconut Lime Verbena, Hair Growth set from Naturalle Grow which includes an 8oz cleanser (coconut water) and conditioner (marshmallow root). Well, I think that's it lol I should be good for a couple of months aka I'm giving my wallet a chance to recover.

Toy

APB
Pomade-Rosemary & Sage, Hurry up and Grow.

Jakela-Amla Shea hemp castor Parfait,Coconut Juice leave in Spray Conditioner(both Blueberry Scent).

gorgeoushair

BellezzaNaturaleSkin

Maschera Per Capellini (Restorative Hair Mask)-Pink Tangerine
Maschera Per Capellini (Restorativs Hair Mask)-Strawberry Shortcake

I really want this and more from her site but those prices...even after the discount. I can't wait for your review though.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Just bought a garlic conditioner and seriously considering buying this pretty silk scarf from Pretty Anntoinet that veesweets recommended (thank ya kindly). I just have to suck up the price lol it's a sad thing when you are used to BSS "satin" scarves.

demlew

Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
APB - body lotion in unscented and pink sugar, body custard in flowerbomb
3 jars of Nature's Blessing pomade

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
APB

Hand & Body lotion in Buttercream scent
( got this for my best friend cause she loved it)
Green Powerhouse Oil in Cran Peach Vanilla

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

spacetygrss

Just bought a garlic conditioner and seriously considering buying this pretty silk scarf from Pretty Anntoinet that veesweets recommended (thank ya kindly). I just have to suck up the price lol it's a sad thing when you are used to BSS "satin" scarves.

whosthatcurl:

I have a silk sleep scarf from Pretty AnToinettes. I love it. It's worth every penny.