January 2016 : Hits & Misses

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

I will let you know. When I convo'ed them around BF, they asked me how many I wanted to purchase.

At the time, it never occurred to me, nor did they say in their correspondence it was being totally discontinued or replaced with something else, so that's why I figured it was simply OOS.

I hope they didn't decide to discontinue altogether.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I just bought x4 jars (Whipped Clouds) during BF (by request), so I am not sure?

I just assume at that time it was OOS?

But I certainly didn't see it on the site. Is it the Whipped Gelly? I sure hope not. I have no use for a Gel.

I convo'ed them last night to see if I can get another x4-x5 Jars of Whipped Clouds (if available).

@shawnyblazes

Hopefully it's still available. I like Hairveda.

fatimablush

This is my favorite hair color system. I've been using it for about 2 years now. I use the light blonde and my hair never gets dry or breaks off... Even when I colored like 3 times in less than 2 months. I've been thinking about going darker but I'm not ready to give up my copperish blonde just yet.

they have a copper blonde?
how does it look?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Continuted hits

Soultanicals Curlplay cowash, smooth, soft hair after rinsing
Annabelles PFB Iced Coffee cowash, soft, clean hair after rinsing
Shescentit Cranberry cocktail, soaks into my wet/damp hair, immediately softening upon contact.
Shescentit Green Tea Hair milk, sunk in immediately, hair has a slight hold
Plopping, great for drying hair drastically overnight
Bobeam Cocoa Dream Condish...........man THIS stuff right here!!!! I had to keep squeezing my hair to make sure the product was out because my hair felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft after conditioning. Imma need her to offer these in a bigger size because my hand scooped half the jar out. I have 2 jars only. Gonna use up some other mess and make this my boo thang

Continued Misses
Why do they put these thick creamy cowash/conditioners in these bottles that are murder to get out??

shasha8685

Meh: Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment

My hair felt moisturized and strengthened after I used my little sample size up. It did what it claimed it would do. Would I pay $24 for the bigger size? Nah.

Hit: Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control ( This and Hicks are my boos....)

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
they have a copper blonde?
how does it look?

No it's just that the light blonde doesn't actually make my hair blonde because the developer is only like level 20 and it's really mild. So instead of blonde my hair ended up a copper color that can look red depending on the light.

IronButterfly

HIT
NG Coconut Water Cleansing Conditioner -- Wowee wow-wow! Moisture and slip and now a new staple. Reminds me of SSI Blueberry or CJ's Daily Fix.

MISS

Keraveda HydroMax Co-wash -- Meh. Like washing my hair with lotion. Little slip. Little moisture. Tried it on my son's hair and had to add castile soap to make it feel clean. Not a repurchase.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continuted hits

Soultanicals Curlplay cowash, smooth, soft hair after rinsing
Annabelles PFB Iced Coffee cowash, soft, clean hair after rinsing
Shescentit Cranberry cocktail, soaks into my wet/damp hair, immediately softening upon contact.
Shescentit Green Tea Hair milk, sunk in immediately, hair has a slight hold
Plopping, great for drying hair drastically overnight
Bobeam Cocoa Dream Condish...........man THIS stuff right here!!!! I had to keep squeezing my hair to make sure the product was out because my hair felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft after conditioning. Imma need her to offer these in a bigger size because my hand scooped half the jar out. I have 2 jars only. Gonna use up some other mess and make this my boo thang

Continued Misses
Why do they put these thick creamy cowash/conditioners in these bottles that are murder to get out??

@shawnyblazes
:goodpost:Thanks for your review.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Meh: Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment. hair felt moisturized and strengthened after I used my little sample size up. It did what it claimed it would do. Would I pay $24 for the bigger size? Nah.

@shasha8685

Nice Review!:goodpost:
MISS
Keraveda HydroMax Co-wash -- Meh. Like washing my hair with lotion. Little slip. Little moisture. Tried it on my son's hair and had to add castile soap to make it feel clean. Not a repurchase.
@IronButterfly

Thanks for this Info.:thankyou:

Anaisin

Meh: Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment

My hair felt moisturized and strengthened after I used my little sample size up. It did what it claimed it would do. Would I pay $24 for the bigger size? Nah.

Hit: Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control ( This and Hicks are my boos....)

I agree. I bought the rapid recovery for 75% off and it worked well but I still wouldn't pay full price

naturalyogini

Rinsing it out my hair feels like great. Con is the strong smell (I'm sensitive to smell and get migraines) would only repurchase on a sale. All MJ's products stink to me
my mj rr doesn't have a strong smell, but its about 6 months old. I hope they didn't change the scent.

Rastafarai

Hit: Jakeala Coconut Hair Juice

I've been exploring hair spritzes loaded with goodies in an attempt steer away from plain ol' water to keep my hair moisturized. I just got done with styling my hair and this coconut juice is working wonders in moisturizing my strands and keeping it super soft. I mixed it with some Darcy's Herbal Leave In.

I want to see how this combo compares to Bel Nouvo's Coco Castor Nectar. To be continued....

Kindheart

Hit : Alikay Shea Yogurt - it made my hair soft ,shiny and defined . I used a tiny amount and that was enough for the whole head . Its packed with Shea butter

Alikay Moisture parfait,I tested it on the front section of my head on freshly washed hair . It smells like CD Ocean body line ,which I like . It has a soft consistency and keeps my hair soft and moisturised .

CodeRed

Mega Hit: Xtreme Wetline Wet Gel (the blue one)

@Amarilles @PJaye @SuchaLady

Thank ya'll so much for your recent posts about this stuff. I used it on my daughter's hair a few times now and I can't believe how soft her hair is. I don't have much experience with gel and what I do it's always brought back memories of crunchiness, flakes and dried out, dull and breaking hair. This stuff leaves her hair soft and I can brush or comb it without flakes, likes it's a very soft hold moisturizer. Good stuff.