January 2017: Hits & Misses

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
APB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner

Used this initially after a henna treatment and it as just ok. Didn't detangle or marinate well. My hair was fine during the week but it was still a bit dry.

I told myself I would try it during another season.

Today, I decided to use up the rest of the jar. Today, it went on great and sunk in immediately. Detangled: excellent. Only needed 10 minutes. My hair rinsed out like butter. Like UCS, had I used it properly the first time, I would not have needed a lot. An 8oz jar should have lasted me 2-3uses, so the 16oz I ordered should be promising for 4 uses.

I'm happy I decided to give it another chance though I was hesitant. Now that i know my mistake, I will not make it again but will keep this conditioner in my stash.

PJaye

APB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner

Used this initially after a henna treatment and it as just ok. Didn't detangle or marinate well. My hair was fine during the week but it was still a bit dry.

I told myself I would try it during another season.

Today, I decided to use up the rest of the jar. Today, it went on great and sunk in immediately. Detangled: excellent. Only needed 10 minutes. My hair rinsed out like butter. Like UCS, had I used it properly the first time, I would not have needed a lot. An 8oz jar should have lasted me 2-3uses, so the 16oz I ordered should be promising for 4 uses.

I'm happy I decided to give it another chance though I was hesitant. Now that i know my mistake, I will not make it again but will keep this conditioner in my stash.

This is some good stuff; and the Marula DC produced the exact same results for me (I did a side-by-side DC comparison of them both). Not to be a pusha, but if you ever want moisture with a kick of strength, the Not Easily Broken and Broccoli will more than suffice.

Aggie

This is some good stuff; and the Marula DC produced the exact same results for me (I did a side-by-side DC comparison of them both). Not to be a pusha, but if you ever want moisture with a kick of strength, the Not Easily Broken and Broccoli will more than suffice.

See, told y'all 'bout this one. I love :love: love this mask (bolded). I also ordered the Broccoli one too. I have the Marula and Honey as well but I have not used that one as yet. Now I'm looking forward to it :yep:

Sally.

Can you provide a link to the product you are talking about? I just tried googling it and only got the movie, lol.

PJaye

Sally.

@Sally.
Check Annabelle's Perfect Blends on Et.sy
On www.etsy.com in the search field put - perfectblends - just like that, no space and it should come up. You can favorite the store after you've created an account as well.
Thanks all 3 of you!! lol

LiLi

Hit: Dyson Hair Dryer

I have used at least 10 different hair dryers over the years ranging from $30 to over $200 and this hair dryer is exactly what I have wanted. It is very lightweight and I only had to use the low heat setting.

I don't know what it is with this dryer but my hair doesn't have that dry feeling that my 4 a/b hair usually has when I blow dry. My hair also dried pretty quickly.

Although I don't use a blow dryer often (nor more than 10 times a year usually), I will baby this thing so it can last me for a long time.

FelaShrine