January 2017: Hits & Misses

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Hits:
  1. GVP Nexxus Humectress- Great as a DC base and comes in liters. I still add oils to it.
  2. CurlyKids Super Detangling Spray-used as a moisturizing mist.
  3. Banding my hair in one or two ponytails as a simple, protective style- my hair responds better to banding than buns. The style also minimizes tangling.

Daina

Possible Hit: I normally hate any As I Am products as they have just never worked for me. But today I realized I had a huge jar of the coconut cowash so I decided to give it a try. So far I don't hate it. It actually left my hair feeling really nice and I feel like it is clean. Will have to use it again before the final verdict.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@AgeinATL
:hiya:

Yasss....I've been wanting it since @shawnyblazes was talmbout it and gave it such good reviews. It's pricey *sucks teef*:ohwell:

I'm strongly considering it, but it would have to be a good Sale. When I looked at it during the holidays, even though it was a "Sale" it was still high.

I wish I could find it OTG.
Its the only product in the line ill buy.

AgeinATL

@AgeinATL

Yasss....I've been wanting it since @shawnyblazes was talmbout it and gave it such good reviews. It's pricey *sucks teef*:ohwell:

I'm strongly considering it, but it would have to be a good Sale. When I looked at it during the holidays, even though it was a "Sale" it was still high.

Girl, you ain't neva lied. I used my Amazon points so it was free. If I need to repurchase, I will have to wait on a good sale. Thankfully Hattache is in Atlanta, so if push comes to shove, I may be able to pick it up from there.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
You put this product on my Radar.:slap:

OT: How's Baaabee Curl'Em Up?:drunk:

@AgeinATL
I don't think they have "Goodt Sales":perplexed:

I just took him out the bath. I was in Target earlier. Got him some 3 in 1 shampoo conditioner and body wash. It wasnt bad.

Hes in here toddling around my living room tearing it up.

I need someone to make me a lavender glaze tincture. Hmm...might steep it myself now that I think about it. @IDareT'sHair

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Hit:
SM Manuka and Mafura Curling Custard. Smell is nice (for SM) applied nice and absorbed well. You don't need a lot, but I did get a little heavy handed at times. My hair was soft, moisturized and no tacky build up. My hair was soft all week long. I'll save it for the spring, but I can seee this messing up all my protein and moisture balance.

As a disclaimer, I do not have much success with SM leave ins and stylers.

gorgeoushair

@AgeinATL

And this is why I've never bought any. I've been wanting to try this for years!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
And this is why I've never bought any. I've been wanting to try this for years!
@gorgeoushair
The discounts during BF weren't that great either.:ohwell:
The discount wasnt great, barely decent, but the shipping made none of it worth it. $5 off but it was $8 shipping for me.

Luckily I can find it OTG and the BSS had 15% off during the holydays. I have no interest in using the rest of the line. They are ok tar.get now, but I'm not sure how widespread that is.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Luckily I can find it OTG and the BSS had 15% off during the holydays. I have no interest in using the rest of the line. They are ok tar.get now, but I'm not sure how widespread that is.
@Saludable84
I wish I could come across it OTG. Yeah, I just want the Caramel Rx too.

Thank you for the info about Tar'jay.:hug2: Will keep my eyes open for this.