January 2017: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

trclemons

====================================================

BOBEAM NEWS

January 2017 Issue
We are extending the 30% off discount code throughout the month of January just type in HOL30 - all caps - at check out to get 30% off of your purchase.

Last edited:

Aggie

Please if anyone gets a coupon from Komaza Care, please post it. I want some products from them but only if there is a sale. Thanks.

trclemons

A word of caution: Do not buy anything from Over The Top Hair Collection; I just won a PayPal case against them for an issue that has been going on since early November. And...and, their products are severely underfilled. I apologize for the humongous picture.

I just received their DC & oil and they were properly filled. Either your dispute set them straight or it's hit or miss with them.

PJaye

I just received their DC & oil and they were properly filled. Either your dispute set them straight or it's hit or miss with them.

I'm glad that you were able to receive full items because their response to me was essentially "So what? Deal with it."

Aggie

40% off
HAIR CONDITIONERS

in the HAIRVEDA ONLINE store

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We hope you enjoy this discount on any of our MOISTURIZING CONDITIONERS, HAIR CREAMS, BUTTERS, GEL & OILS. Happy 2017!

Deal Exp.: 01.07.2016

Shop HAIRVEDA
Okay I'm officially in trouble with this one. I have to see what they have that I can use when I get home from my family function. :look:

CodeRed

@CodeRed

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think that was a lot of our reactions!

I'm not even kidding... My face and brain went through all that and I had to read it like 4 times to believe it :lol: How are you any company - big, small, start-up, ancient, whatever - gonna tell somebody that? I've had a couple of issues with corporations that turned out to actually be my fault and neither of them even dared to respond by saying anything close to that. Her post was my introduction to that company and probably a lot of people (thousands) who visit this forum. They are truly "Over the Top" :lol:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I'm not even kidding... My face and brain went through all that and I had to read it like 4 times to believe it :lol: How are you any company - big, small, start-up, ancient, whatever - gonna tell somebody that? I've had a couple of issues with corporations that turned out to actually be my fault and neither of them even dared to respond by saying anything close to that. Her post was my introduction to that company and probably a lot of people (thousands) who visit this forum. They are truly "Over the Top" :lol:

I could not believe it either. My thoughts where "dis why you can't take black people nowhere". She said she'd been back and forth since November. Lawd, I would have been looking hard for you at that point.

These OGs not out here trying to run games and you never know where people are posting their experience.

Last edited:

PJaye

I'm not a complainer or difficult consumer, and I will work with a vendor until the cows come home if they're receptive. If I purchase 8 products and 2 are underfilled, I will let that slide and chalk it up to a miscellaneous occurrence. However, if I purchase 8 products and all 8 are underfilled, we must have at least one conversation. Not a stank one, but a collaborative one because maybe settling occurred that the vendor was unaware of at the time of shipping. But, if a vendor shrugs their shoulders at me and tells me to deal with it, then we have a problem. I even tried to reason with her after she told me to deal with it to no avail (she said there was "enough stuff in the jars and bottles to get a few uses out of them" so I should be satisfied by that:huh:). At that point, I had to turn it over to paypal because she sounding like...a feminine hygiene product one might use on a summer's eve. There was no reasoning with her, so I let paypal handle it. Believe me, my face portrayed every one of those meme expressions at least once during this ordeal.

CodeRed

I'm not a complainer or difficult consumer, and I will work with a vendor until the cows come home if they're receptive. If I purchase 8 products and 2 are underfilled, I will let that slide and chalk it up to a miscellaneous occurrence. However, if I purchase 8 products and all 8 are underfilled, we must have at least one conversation. Not a stank one, but a collaborative one because maybe settling occurred that the vendor was unaware of at the time of shipping. But, if a vendor shrugs their shoulders at me and tells me to deal with it, then we have a problem. I even tried to reason with her after she told me to deal with it to no avail (she said there was "enough stuff in the jars and bottles to get a few uses out of them" so I should be satisfied by that:huh:). At that point, I had to turn it over to paypal because she sounding like...a feminine hygiene product one might use on a summer's eve. There was no reasoning with her, so I let paypal handle it. Believe me, my face portrayed every one of those meme expressions at least once during this ordeal.

I can only answer in gifs... cause... yeah... no.

Joigirl

I have no idea what she was thinking, but she is off if she thinks she's doing me a favor by selling me her products. I can get my stuff elsewhere; I was trying to help you, Ike.

Thanks for mentioning. I bought products during the $5 sale. The twisting butter arrived with a cracked cap and even with the spillage I'm pretty sure it wasn't a full jar. I chalked it up to the inexpensive pricing, but it sounds as if this is a universal issue.

trclemons

=======================================================

CC's Natural

Starting 12am Friday 1/6 - 11:59pm 1/8. Use the code 2017 and save 20%.

Happy New Year

Shop now and save 15% on your entire order use code wecare.

WA1E-3GR4-ZZ7P

Shop now

Expires on Jan 19, 2017

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

Same but not really... Soma was offering free slippers with the purchase of a robe during the holidays. The slippers were too snug when I received them. When I called to request an exchange for the next size up, they were out of stock and didn't expect to get any more in. The rep basically told me it was a free item, they were not getting any more, so deal with it or return them.

CodeRed

Same but not really... Soma was offering free slippers with the purchase of a robe during the holidays. The slippers were too snug when I received them. When I called to request an exchange for the next size up, they were out of stock and didn't expect to get any more in. The rep basically told me it was a free item, they were not getting any more, so deal with it or return them.

See, whole "deal with it" is what gets me. It's just such an abrasive/flippant way to communicate with someone, especially someone who's giving you their money for something they don't even need to be buying from you. Why can't they say "I'm sorry, we don't have anymore and I wish that I could give you your correct size but the only options we have are for you to keep it or return it." Maybe even offer something else for free if you return the item. Like what would be so hard about that?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
See, whole "deal with it" is what gets me. It's just such an abrasive/flippant way to communicate with someone, especially someone who's giving you their money for something they don't even need to be buying from you. Why can't they say "I'm sorry, we don't have anymore and I wish that I could give you your correct size but the only options we have are for you to keep it or return it." Maybe even offer something else for free if you return the item. Like what would be so hard about that?

Agreed. Chick went on to tell me, give them to someone as a gift. I was done at that point and ended the call before it got ugly.