January 2017: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
:look:

That was very Christian of you. Not sure if I would've done the same.

So deal with it + re-gift these too small free slippers = my sanity can't handle it :lol:

When it comes to customer service, your Christ will not save you when you start telling me to deal with it. I spent my money. I hate getting ugly, but if my money matters, than so does my service.

And I don't stop at phone calls.

trclemons

Our one day sale starts now until 6pm CST. Use code: 25OFF for 25% off your total purchase.

Beamodel

IMG_7555.JPG

Annabelle's Perfect Blends

Valentine's Day Bundle now listed! Only 25 Available! Bundle will ship February 6th via 2-day Priority Mail.

1 - 4 ounce Annabelle's Luxurious Body Butta
1 - 8 ounce Annabelle's Luxurious Bath Oil
1 - 8 ounce Annabelle's Foaming Bath Powder
1 - 8 ounce Annabelle's Foaming Sugar Scrub
1 - 8 ounce Honey Body Glaze
2 - 2 ounce Heart Shaped Wax Tarts
Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Candies

All items scented: Strawberries and Champagne
Packaging: Black with Red and Black Labeling, Black Sheer Organza Bag

** Please Note: No discounts or coupon codes are allowed with this offer**

trclemons

It's pretty chilly out!

Bundle up, stay warm and shop our sitewide sale.

Save up to 30% this weekend only.

==============================================

FREE SHIPPING until Mon 9th. Code FREESHIP1 cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code. Free shipping on US orders only.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Sprouts is having a 25% off Vitamin and Body Care Extravaganza until Wednesday evening, the cashier told me.

The company's website is here. https://www.sprouts.com/.

Protein powder, vitamins, flaxseed, and so on and so on. If someone who is in the vitamins/HSN challenge is open to letting the group know, it might help some folks. I am not in the challenge, and I don't want to upset people by going into their thread, but I want anyone who can save/benefit to be aware about it quickly since it only lasts until Wednesday. I'll post about the sale somewhere in the health forum.

Blessings!

trclemons

========================================================

MLK Weekend Sale
All Bath Items
Body Frosting
Sale will start 1/13 @6pm est

Our Monthly Special
Foaming Hand Soap $5

Shop Now

We also currently have these coupon code deals available on the site
Wax 10 for $30
Creamy Oil 4 for $30
Soap 7 for $25

buy 1 get 1 50% off* with card on same brand

Shea Moisture Select Hair, Bath, Shave, Baby or Skin Care

Redeem in store only.

Valid 01/08 - 01/14

trclemons

Offered at the "pre-release" pricing of $9.85, through Thursday, you can get an additional discount on all "sensitive" deodorant creams! Use code SENSITIVE to save an additional 15%!

=================================================

Here's your EXCLUSIVE Newsletter Code!
use 'HNY17' & save 10% off your entire order!
good until the end of january!

KJ NATURALS

All 3 Scents of Cocoa Clay Cowash are 40% Off Today ONLY

Plus get FREE domestic shipping on any order of $50 or more with code:

SHIPFREE110

Buy Now!

PRIMAL PIT PASTE

Last edited:

Aggie

TABLETS LIQUID EXTRACTS OILS BULK HERBS

20% OFF
ORDERS OF $75 OR MORE
Use Coupon Code
KAPHA117
SHOP NOW
Order online at www.banyanbotanicals.com or call 1-800-953-6424 Monday through Friday, 6am–6pm PST and enter promotional code KAPHA117 at checkout. Discount applied at checkout. Good for 20% OFF product orders of $75 or more. Normal shipping charges will apply. This offer is intended for end users of Banyan products only and is not applicable to health practitioners or resellers. May not be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer expires January 10th, 2017.

I can hardly find Bhringraj Powder anywhere and this site has it and I couldn't resist the 20% off coupon since this stuff is expensive. Fromnaturewithlove used to carry it but they don't anymore :sad:

trclemons

CURLMART IS NOW SHOP NATURALLYCURLY

Order within the next 24 hours and get free standard ground shipping (domestic orders only). Use code: GROUNDFREE

===================================================

HURRY Now Until Sunday 11:59 EST (Jan 15th)
**Buy the duo each for 50% off guess what? No Promo Code Needed!**

Sereniti Bath Body and You

You can UPGRADE TO 16oz status for an additional $20 so all your 8oz jars are now 16oz yep! I did! Get your Box now! Cause supplies are limited!!
Sensuality Box here!

Not sure which box you want? So lets do this.. I am offering you a sampler of butters and scrubs to get a sniff! You can ONLY get it HERE you will not be able to see it via our website. A special gift for reading and being an email subbie! Secure your box for only $14 free shipping HERE

trclemons

================================================

30% OFF SALE!!!

Enjoy 30% off this holiday weekend!
Use code upon checkout:MLK30

JuMo Subscription Box
We are so excited to bring you our 1st JuMo Subscription Box!

January Box DETAILS

• ONLY Haircare products
  • Shipping is FREE
  • Valued at $77
  • 6 FULLSIZE ITEMS
  • Comes in a drawstring bag that can be reused
  • At least 1 Biotin-infused product valued at $18
  • Organic & natural ingredients

KJ NATURALS

30% Off ALL Conditioners Today ONLY

Plus Get FREE domestic shipping on any order of $40 or more

Using Coupon Code: SHIPFREE1317

Thump

Scorpio Queen
Ladies, the discount worked on the J Monique's subscription box too for me. It was $35 and free shipping before the 30 % discount. I was shocked.

JuMo Subscription Box

January Box DETAILS

• ONLY Haircare products
  • Shipping is FREE
  • Valued at $77
  • 6 FULLSIZE ITEMS

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Ladies, the discount worked on the J Monique's subscription box too for me. It was $35 and free shipping before the 30 % discount. I was shocked.

JuMo Subscription Box

January Box DETAILS

• ONLY Haircare products
  • Shipping is FREE
  • Valued at $77
  • 6 FULLSIZE ITEMS
I'm tempted by this because I love her products. But subscription boxes scare me. Imma wait until I get APB's and see how I feel.

Aggie

I'm tempted by this because I love her products. But subscription boxes scare me. Imma wait until I get APB's and see how I feel.
@Shay72

Why do subscription boxes scare you?

Here's what else J. Monique's Naturals said about her Sub Boxes:

Purchasing & Shipping

• All boxes will ship on the 28th of each month
  • Shipping is FREE
  • Boxes will go live for preorder on the 13th of each month
  • You MUST manually make a purchase each month for a box
  • You are not charged automatically each month
  • Coupon Codes are not applicable as the boxes have already been largely discounted. - this is not true for this order tonight because the discount code does apply today for sure :yep:
  • Once boxes are sold out, that will be it until the following month. There may be a waiting list.

Thump

Scorpio Queen
@Shay72

Purchasing & Shipping

• Shipping is FREE
  • Coupon Codes are not applicable as the boxes have already been largely discounted. - this is not true for this order tonight because the discount code does apply today for sure :yep:
  • Once boxes are sold out, that will be it until the following month. There may be a waiting list.
Thanks for this additional info. I will set a reminder for the 13th.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Shay72

Purchasing & Shipping

• Shipping is FREE
@Aggie
I'm worried about getting products that I don't use (i.e., shampoo, gels, butters but I guess I can use the butters on my body) and/or don't work for my hair. But I guess I'm safe with J. Monique because I've loved every product I've bought from her.

Aggie

@Shay72 @Aggie @Thump
Nah...:eek:I don't like 'surprises' I like to know what I'm getting:look:.

The only way I do those boxes is if I can pick what I want in them. I don't like 'randoms':perplexed:...:nono:
@IDareT'sHair

That's the thing...so far, all I've heard about this vendor are good things so I took a chance based on all those awesome reviews and the Mud Wash is sooooo good, I feel like I will not be disappointed no matter what's in the box.

I don't actually like randoms either but I got that $77 box for $24.50 with free shipping. I just couldn't pass that up. Even if only half of the products in the box works for me, it will still be worth it.

Aggie

@Aggie
I'm worried about getting products that I don't use (i.e., shampoo, gels, butters but I guess I can use the butters on my body) and/or don't work for my hair. But I guess I'm safe with J. Monique because I've loved every product I've bought from her.
Hmm, I understand @Shay72. I don't mind because I have family and friends that I share my products with that don't work on my hair. Many of them have hair that are not picky, thankfully.

Aggie

Ladies, I just got my $24.50 for the J.Monique Sub Box refunded. here's what was sent:

New Reply to your Order Message
*** This is an automated message, please do not reply ***
J. Monique's Naturals has sent you a message about your order.
Hi Agatha, Happy New Year! :) I am so sorry but I had to refund you $24.50 for the JuMo Box. For some reason, the MLK30 coupon applied and that was error. I had already discounted the box over 50%. If you wish, you may go ahead and repurchase. If not, I understand. Again, I am sorry for this inconvenience. Please don't be mad. Julie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually not mad though. I do appreciate her coming forward and letting me know that the box was not supposed to be further discounted and at the same time, since the mistake was hers, she should have absorbed the cost this time and make sure it was corrected moving forward. That's just my 5 cents:mad:.

I still :love: her stuff though and this will not deter me from purchasing again. Thankfully this time, I don't really need anymore of her products at the moment. I may need to replenish for BF, that's how much of her products I already have now.

Last edited: