January 2017: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

Aggie

@Aggie @Shay72
I can't wait to dig into my Dead Sea Mud Mask, Triple Seaweed, Wheatgrass, Burdock Root, Hibiscus (I used all these before back in 2014 and ended up moving on to other "stuff":look:)

And the new Charcoal, Coffee Sound wonderful.:infatuated:

Those Body Buttas' are the business and I'm so happy I stocked up!:love:
@IDareT'sHair

I agree. I can't wait to get my fangers in those deep conditioners myself :love2:

I need to open up the charcoal and coffee just to smell them...:look:

MizzBFly

Thanks @Thump! I just ordered the box...never tried her products befor hope its a win:grinwink:

*Sallys has a sale of Eden Bodyworks co-wash $5.99 & As I Am co- wash $6.99* I purchased 2 of the latter yesterday.

* I peeped Walgreens B1G1 50% off SheaMoisture...
I'm hitting them up today. I would like to try a new product but I don't want to waste on a miss.:look:

Last edited:

Aggie

Oh @Aggie...I will be getting a refund:cry4: I'll just reorder then.
Awww @MizzBFly

I'm sorry love. I have so much of her products, I decided not to reorder. I will wait for the March or April box. I may need some more stuff by then. I only tried the box this time because that further 30% discount drew me in :lol: but I'm okay for now. Go get the box though. Her products are really nice.

Thump

Scorpio Queen
JMonique just issued me a refund. She said that the discount code should not have applied to the JuMo order because that it was an error. She said the box was already heavily discounted and had free shipping. I told her error or not it should be honored because her site allowed me to do it. I also cancelled the rest of my order.

Thump

Scorpio Queen
It has nothing to do with being mad.

I understand her end of things, however, if it was allowed on her end, she should have honored previous purchases and rectified for the future orders.

That was all her mistake.

I totally agree but I'm not even going to fight her on this. This was my first order and I won't be ordering from there again. She may have awesome products but I will never find out. I will take my $67.24 and give it someone else. Now if it would been one of my favorite vendors, they would have honored it, no doubt in my mind. That's what I get for trying to cheat on them. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

CodeRed

I totally agree but I'm not even going to fight her on this. This was my first order and I won't be ordering from there again. She may have awesome products but I will never find out. I will take my $67.24 and give it someone else. Now if it would been one of my favorite vendors, they would have honored it, no doubt in my mind. That's what I get for trying to cheat on them. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Indeed. That's why those vendors will remain your favorite vendors :lol:

trclemons

trclemons

KJ NATURALS

Today ONLY

Stretch & Curl Custard is 50% Off

No coupon code necessary. Priced as marked.

Get FREE Domestic Shipping on any order of $50 or more with code:

FREESHIP116

=============================================

Martin Luther King Day Sale!

A few loyal customers have inquired about sales for the King holiday - So for TODAY only get 30% OFF your favorite hair products in select categories! Use code KINGIDEALS at checkout. Discount applied at checkout. Sale starts and ends today. (To our Etsy customers: this offer is only good for purchases made at lakshmiscupboard.com. Coupon is not applicable to Etsy sales)

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
KJ NATURALS

The next 10 orders are 30%Off

Using Coupon Code: SUBSCRIBER115

[Coupon code will deactivate after 10 uses so hurry to the shop!]

Minimum order amount: $25

NOT valid for private label & wholesale listings.

Visit Shop

She may have the best products on the planet but I don't have time to be guarding my email waiting on one of her act now sales. Every time I see one of her sales, I roll my eyes.

trclemons

Flash Sale

All Haircare Products
BOGO1/2 off
Now Thur Friday 1/20/2017
Use Coupon Code HAIR

On Friday at Noon Est
Our Flat Rate Shipping Prices Will Increase To $7
All other shipping prices will increase also

For Those Of You Who Would Like to get a deal before than Here is Your Chance
From NOW until NOON est Friday
All Orders Over $50 & Under $100 Ship Free
This is the LAST TIME we will be able to offer this deal.

HOME FRAGRANCE UPDATE
We Will Be Posting New Wax ALL DAY TODAY.
A ton of NEW INCENSE are listed
Home Fragrance 10 for $30

Check out the Box Exclusive Section
for sale items from our last sub box

Our Monthly Special
Foaming Hand Soap $5

Shop Now

We also currently have these coupon code deals available on the site
Home Fragrance 10 for $30
Creamy Oil 4 for $30

JerriBlank

She may have the best products on the planet but I don't have time to be guarding my email waiting on one of her act now sales. Every time I see one of her sales, I roll my eyes.

Omg, me too!! Literally roll my eyes! :lol:
Those sales are annoying! Terrible marketing! I unsubscribed before ever purchasing anything from her.