January 2018: Hits & Misses

Sally.

Hits:
2. Shea Nut Oil. I can't describe how fantastic this feels in my hair. Why did I not know that this existed all of these years????
Where did you buy this?
Hit: Generic H2O Bottle from Sally's. It is awesome!
The 360 spray bottle? I have one and not only is it hard to press but now the dang thing doesn’t work anymore. I have to take it back to Sally’s for an exchange.
Hit: DIY Pina Colada Shea Butter mix
Is there a link to this recipe or did you come up with it on your own?

Sally.

Hit so far: Wild Growth oil, just started using, I like the softness and shine it gives my hair. Will use for six months to see if I get any growth.
I keep hearing about this wild growth oil but not sure if you all are referring to the one from back in the day or if you all are referring to any of the numerous new diy oils which people call wild growth oil. Can you link to the product or recipe? Thanks!

Lissa0821

Hey @Sally.
Here a link for the oil and the moisturizer:

https://www.amazon.com/Hair-Care-Products-Beauty/b/ref=sv_beauty_sn_fo_3?ie=UTF8&node=11057241

I have both, I use the oil on my scalp with my cornrows, which I like. I have my hair in two braids today and this is the first time I didn't use gel to keep my hair in place, which I am happy about. I have added the moisturizer to my shampoo as my sister suggested, the jury is still out on how I feel about it. It does have a smell that can best be described as herbally and minty at the same time.

gorgeoushair

I keep hearing about this wild growth oil but not sure if you all are referring to the one from back in the day or if you all are referring to any of the numerous new diy oils which people call wild growth oil. Can you link to the product or recipe? Thanks!

Yeah the one from back in the day.

Sally.

Hey @Sally.
Here a link for the oil and the moisturizer:

https://www.amazon.com/Hair-Care-Products-Beauty/b/ref=sv_beauty_sn_fo_3?ie=UTF8&node=11057241

I have both, I use the oil on my scalp with my cornrows, which I like. I have my hair in two braids today and this is the first time I didn't use gel to keep my hair in place, which I am happy about. I have added the moisturizer to my shampoo as my sister suggested, the jury is still out on how I feel about it. It does have a smell that can best be described as herbally and minty at the same time.
For some reason that link just goes to amazons homepage.

Lissa0821

For some reason that link just goes to amazons homepage.

Sorry about that. It came be found in most beauty supply stores and what I understand it has been around for years. The oil come in a white bottle with green lettering and oil moisturizer comes in a yellow bottle with black writing. I hope that helps.

Sally.

Sorry about that. It came be found in most beauty supply stores and what I understand it has been around for years. The oil come in a white bottle with green lettering and oil moisturizer comes in a yellow bottle with black writing. I hope that helps.
do you mean this product?