January 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy 2018 Ladies!:party:

Wish You All Health, Wealth and Prosperity as we go into a Brand New Year full of new hopes and possibilities.

I hope you all set some realistic goals to achieve and make this your Best/Fly Year Ever!:love:

Do whatever you need to do to make 2018 work for you. New Look, New Job, New Man, New Plan...you all know what I'm saying? Try a New Thing in 2018.

Leave 2017 in the past, forgive yourself and others and move on.:pray:

So, What Did YOU Buy This Week?

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
@IDareT'sHair I did get around to making the rice milk and oatmeal soap I was talking about in the other thread today. Baby boy is having an eczema flare up so I made him a matching lotion to go with it as well. It has rice milk, oat milk, distilled water infused with rosemary, caendula and rosehips. Shea butter, safflower oil infused with oatstraw, aloe vera powder, Manuka honey and BTMS 50. You know I loves my herbs!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did get around to making the rice milk and oatmeal soap I was talking about in the other thread today. Baby boy is having an eczema flare up so I made him a matching lotion to go with it as well. It has rice milk, oat milk, distilled water infused with rosemary, calendula and rosehips. Shea butter, safflower oil infused with oatstraw, aloe vera powder, Manuka honey and BTMS 50. You know I loves my herbs!
@ElevatedEnergy
This is suppose to be good for baby's skin.:baby2:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword

Aggie

Okay I just got some herbs from Monteray Bay Spice and here is what I got:

Marigold (calendula) petals-Per Pound 1

Burdock root, c/s-Per Pound 1

Hops, whole-Per Pound 1

Lavender flower (Ultra), strong blue color-Per Pound 1

Horsetail (Shavegrass), c/s-Per Pound 1

Oatstraw, powder-Per Pound 1

Rose hips, c/s Organic-Per Pound 1

Sage, Rubbed

I will be getting some more products from www.newdirectionsaromatics.com as well very soon :yep:.

Aggie

Tonight I bought some skin care products that I have been waiting to come back in stock from TO:

The Ordinary
Alpha Lipoic Acid 5% - 30ml

The Ordinary
Matrixyl 10% + HA - 30ml

The Ordinary
Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% - 30ml

I believe I can rest now from my skin care purchases for a while and purchase only my staples that I run out of.