January 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

NaturallyATLPCH

I’ll have to join you. I tried to give blood today (needed to be 12.5, but my levels were 12.2 and 11.6). Do you experience upset stomach or have to take with a meal?
No I do not experience any upset stomach. They are chewable high potency iron tablets with added vitamin C for maximum absorption.
If you take a calcium supplement it is not advisable to take iron along with it. Taking it with vitamin c or with orange juice causes better absorption.

NaturallyATLPCH

Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candles
Midnight Blue Citrus
Blue Agave
Marshmallow Fireside
Tis the Season

Indigo Fragrance
(thanks @IDareT'sHair , I ordered some samples this morning, and I already got a shipping notification)
Strawberry Cheesecake
Black Pepper Bergamot
Secret Wonderland
Ginger Peach
Little Black Dress
Hot Pink Lime
Kiss Kiss
Lavender Martini
Sun and Sand

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
How do you like the AG hair milk?
I love it. I think it’s very moisturizing. The only con is the price. I bought the recent one directly from the Anita Grant site because they were having free shipping at the time.

She’s based in the UK, but if you don’t want to wait too long for shipping and get it from here then you can check out Hattaché. They ship quick.

Sally.

Got 5 $10 free product coupons from Sally, so I got Curlific texture treatment, a small Aphogee two step protein and crock clips
How’d you get these coupons? And how did you get multiples of them? Were you able to use all 5 in one transaction at Sally’s?

Lissa0821

How’d you get these coupons? And how did you get multiples of them? Were you able to use all 5 in one transaction at Sally’s?

I am not sure why I receive 5 individual email coupons. I am a part of the Sally Rewards program that is a point system based on purchases. I haven't attempted to use them all at the same time. I stop by whenever I remember to take them with me. Each coupon as a code and I can tell from the website they are tracking my use of the coupons.