January 2023 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Napp
Had a tube in my stash, used it tonight (with Heat) & fell in love with it all over again and had to buy a b/up. :love:

Thanks for the reminder:kiss:

demlew

I've been buying the big bottles at Marshalls :shopping:
Oh no...I'm getting the itch to try it LOL If you use Olaplex, is it similar to any of those numbers? I'm relaxed and my hair doesn't like too much protein. The term 'reconstructor' is making me pause. Hmmm.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Oh no...I'm getting the itch to try it LOL If you use Olaplex, is it similar to any of those numbers? I'm relaxed and my hair doesn't like too much protein. The term 'reconstructor' is making me pause. Hmmm.
I find the reconstructor to be very silkening. I leave it on for 3-5 minutes and my hair is like butter. my hair doesn't feel hard or anything. I like it better than olaplex but i like redken acidic bonding treatment over the other two.

CoiledOrchids

january no-buy is done! to reward myself, i bought some lavender oil. This is the only hair-related purchase I've done as I'm getting locs. I'll be getting rid of the rest of my stash (except my oils) sometime next week depending on when my starter loc appointment will be.

demlew

I find the reconstructor to be very silkening. I leave it on for 3-5 minutes and my hair is like butter. my hair doesn't feel hard or anything. I like it better than olaplex but i like redken acidic bonding treatment over the other two.
Good to know! You already know I have a follow-up question...Why do you like the Redken Acidic bonding treatment over both? lol

leleepop

the doux mousse, i think i like it, i needed some kind of hold.
red hair conditioner, dont know the name, but it didnt work anyway