January 8, 9 & 10....What are your hair plans???

4evershika

I'll probably be DCing on either the 9th or the 10th and twisting my hair to wear a twist out for the first half of next week.

Truth

the 8th and 9th my hair will still be in my 2 Big braids..
The 10th My plan is 2..
create another Shea butter/glycerin / coconut oil &evoo mixture since i'm afraid my old one has went rancid on me...

1. CO wash with Aussie Moist
2. DC with NTM moisture mask (whatever it's called) in 7 twist or so for 30-45mins with heat and lightly finger comb
3. Apply some Aphogee kertin/green tea reconstructor...HE LTR ...my Shea butter Mix..seal with coconut oil as usual..

either air dry in twist.. or air dry in bands... i'm half tempted to wear my hair out for this week coming up since I haven't worn it fro'ed out in a while... however.. I'll prolly be more partial to either 2 big braids, twist or my phony pony... we'll see..

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
On Saturday I am going to do a hard core aphogee treatment, moisture d/c, followed by 5 flat twist that I will air dry and not take down until Monday. This is in prepartion for my sew in install the following sat. This is a lazy weekend just cleaning the house so that is why I am not taking out the flat twist until Monday for work.

Bun Mistress

Won't do much till Sunday but I think the plan is to wash and DC with Dry remedy, use smooth as an instant con, and blow dry (it in the teens here so this is a must!). I may or may not flat iron. Leaning towards not right now.

ladytee2

Prepoo vatika
ayurveda Tea rinse (amla kalpi tone green) 1/2 under plastic cap
dc sitrinillah 1/2 steam
flat twist
twist out for church Sunday

theprototype

My Caruso just arrived! Going to the post office today to pick it up, so that's what I'll be trying this weekend :)

tomnikids3

Going to the hair dresser for the last time tomorrow. Made up my mind with the help of this forum that I should, could and will be doing my own hair. Ordering a Pibbs hair dryer as soon as i decide which one to get and will begin my on hair journey using the money i will be saving to buy the best hair supplies.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm still on the fence about whether or not I want to do anything to my hair. If I decide to do anything, I will be:

1. Prepooing with Motions CPR for 30 minutes.
2. CWCing with Organix Mocha Espresso Conditioner and Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo.
3. DCing with Nexxus Humectress and Vatika Oil.
4. Doing Porosity Control Step.
5. Detangling hair with LTR Leave-In.
6. Rollersetting with water, Chi Silk Infusion, Qhemet Honey and Olive Hydrating Balm and a little Vatika Oil.
7. Air drying and then pin curling.

Diva_Esq

Tonight- Flat iron for hubby's birthday for the 1st time since my trim on 12/28, moisturize w/ Mizani Coconut Souffle before wrapping to sleep
Saturday- Wear down again & moisturize/ wrap to sleep
Sunday- Light protein treatment, deep con, wet bun

Drink all water for challenge & take vitamins!

Coffee

Tonight I will pre poo with Camellia oil and on Saturday I'm going to do a protein treatment with Nairobi Prota-Sil Reconstructor & Strengthening Treatment to get my hair ready for surgery on Monday. After that I will DC with Alterna 10 condish under the steamer, and dry under Pibbs. I will then use my leave ins and serum.

Mz.Shug

Tonight I'll apply MN to my scalp.Tomorrow night I'll apply MN to my scalp and Amla oil to my scalp and hair and massage. Sunday I'll wash.

Mz_Zartavia

Today I plan to sit down and develop a regimen. I kind of just do what feels right. I am bunning though.

Tomorrow I plan to prepoo (deciding with what), wash with Hair One and DC overnight.

Sunday I'll wash out the DC, try this CHI Keratin Mist afterwards, apply a leave-in (almost out of Herbal Essence LTR), part hair in half and do the Pocahontas braids and let hair airdry. Monday I'll be back to bunning!

Question: how do I know if I need to do a protein treatment?

Ronnieaj

Tonight I'm oiling my hair with mustard oil. Tomorrow I'll clarify with ORS Creamy Aloe, then I'll do my Aphogee 2-step, deep condition with KBB Luscious Locks mixed with some coconut and olive oil, do my acv rinse and pin that puppy back into a bun for the week.

chebaby

tonight i plan on spraying my hair with ojon revitalizing mist and then messaging my scalp with bee mine serum. i plan on sleeping with my hair in a high puff. tomorrow if i can get a cute puff without wetting my hair i will. if i cant then i will co wash with ganier fructis conditioner and do a w&g puff. saturday night i will pre poo overnight with either amla gold oil or vatika frosting.
sunday i will deep condition and shampoo. i need to put my hair is twists but i hate protective styles so we will see.

IrrationalThoughts

Benoite clay on it right now. Will steam DC with AOHSR and GBP and some evoo. Loose twists to dry - may lightly blow dry on cool/warm and braid.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tryin' to Use up alot of my Open Bottles/Jars/Tubes/Containers as Part of my 2010 Hair Goals "Shoppin' My Stash 2010"

So on Saturday:grin::

Co-Wash with Millcreek Keratin Conditioner *should use up*
Reconstruct with Giovanni Nutra-Fix *should use up*
DC/Steamer with Remainder of AO GPB *should use up*
1 Tube of Matrix Biolage Ceramdies *use up*
Apply Alfaparf Rigen and Rinse
FPS to Close Cuticle and Seal in Moisture
Apply Leave-In and a little Argan Oil and Get Under Hooded Dryer

Ozma

8th- detangle, moisturize seal, baggy

9th-baggy under phony bun- ayurvedic oil massage/pre-poo with CoCasta

10th- wash, henna, dc with heat, twist-n-curl to airdry

Last edited:

beans4reezy

Washing and DC'ing with WEN. Silicon Mix Leave-In. Twisting and letting my hair ary dry. I usually roller set, but at 43 weeks post, I can't bother- too tired.

Junebug D

Shampooing with ORS Creamy Aloe, DCing with the Body Shop Honey Moisturizing conditioner, light protein with PM Super Strong, and roller setting. I'm also starting my scalp medicine, I'm hoping to get good results with it. :grin:

Queen_Earth

stretching my press...gonna keep pin curling until I have to wrap; continue to put the beemine growth serum on my scalp every other day and the jane carter nourish and shine on my scalp and edges every night...sleeping in my satin bonnet more than my rayon scarf

Iluvsmuhgrass

Going on 20 weeks post. Gonna WEN it (washing, DC, leave in) and go from there. I don't want to use heat so I'll probably do a small knot out. I'm wanting to get it braided.

drea_b

put in a permanent dye today by Clairols textures and tones.. its called "plum" and me likey

CaramelPrincezz

Pre-poo'd with hot evoo. Washed with Joico K-Pak Shampoo
Used the Deep Penetrating Reconstructor and DC'd overnight with
Joico Instant Hydrator mixed with honey and evoo. Rinsed it out when I woke up and put my leave-ins and kemi oyl in. Now time to airdry.

Angel of the North

8th: prepooed with a blend of multiple oils
9th: washed with AO Island Naturals, hard protein treatment with Aphogee 2 step, conditioned with Aphogee balancing con for 2 mins (2nd time using and liked it a lot better than the first time), rinsed and DC with AO Island Naturals con. Moisturized w/ Quemet BRBC and air dried in twists.
10th: will be braiding for wig