Jasmine Oil Users

pinayprincess

Hey there!

I bought some Jasmine Oil along with my Amla and Vatika indian oils and have no clue what to do with it. It does have mineral oil.

Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Mineral Oil, Jasmine Extract, and TBHQ (Antioxidant).

It says to use it as a pre-poo. But it smells so good, for something I merely have to wash out in an hour. It's supposed to be strengthening.

Anyone use the stuff?
Any suggestions?
What should I do with it?

:D

Thanks!!

~Nika

grnidmonster

I have Jasmin essential oil w/o the mineral oil in a little bottle. I mix it with henna because I hate the way the henna smells and I use it with my MTG. I didn't know it improved hair strength. That is good to know, I thought it just smelled good!

keluric

Is it the jasmine oil in the yellow bottle? Love that stuff.. I'm pretty much in love with every indian oil I have tried from brahmi to tulsi.

pinayprincess

keluric said:
Is it the jasmine oil in the yellow bottle? Love that stuff.. I'm pretty much in love with every indian oil I have tried from brahmi to tulsi.

Yes, love! THAT is the one. I just washed it out of my hair with CON poo and my hair was soooo soft and conditioned. I also threw some Coconut Oil up in there somewhere too.

I guess I wont fret over the mineral oil.

Any more responses?