Jason Natural Cosmetics??

tammiematthews

I just browsing through the Vitamin Shoppee website, searching under some key words,(biotin, msm, Shen-min, etc), when I came upon Jason Natural Cosmetics in a lot of the search items. He offers a natural shampoos and conditioners.
Biotin Shamp & Cond Value Pack
Jason Natural Cosmetics
Directions: Thoroughly wet hair. Always do a quick light-lathering shampoo first. Rinse and follow with a second super-lathering to thoroughly remove stubborn oils and excess dirt and debris. Follow with Jason Natural Biotin Conditioner.

Other Ingredients: Purified soft water, cert. Org. extracts of c. leptosepala (marigold), anthemus nobilis (chamomile), panax ginseng (ginseng), equisetum arvense (horsetail), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), biotin, allantoin, folic acid, tocopherol (natural vit.E), ascorbic acid (Vit.C), retinyl palmitate (Vit.A), hydrolyzed wheat protein, 22 keratin amino acids, menthol, natural mint, citric acid (pH adjstmt), sodium myreth sulfate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin (vege), cocobetaine, polysorbate 60, soyamide MEA, lauramide MEA, methylparaben, propylparaben, benzophenone-3.

Does Not Contain: Animal by-product

(cant get picture to come up) BUT ANYWAY...has anyone ever heard of these products? Sounds pretty interesting, and the Vitamin shoppe has the shampoo for 5.25 and the shampoo and conditioner pack for 8.24.

Nanyanika

Not sure about their "all natural" claim.
however i've tried Jason's naturals:

1. Apricot keratin conditiobner
2. Sea kelp conditioner
3. EFA Conditioner

I think they are all excellent.

Cinnabuns

Hmmm, That's a shame. You know I have a few products from Jason but I've never even bothered to look at the items it contains /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyways this is a great post tammiematthews, thanks for sharing /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sithembile

I use the biotin conditioner,and I love it! Its gives great slip, it moisturises and gives sheen. Its nice and thick too.

naturallyme

Directions: Thoroughly wet hair. Always do a quick light-lathering shampoo first. Rinse and follow with a second super-lathering to thoroughly remove stubborn oils and excess dirt and debris. Follow with Jason Natural Biotin Conditioner.

i'm planning on buying jason shampoo but the one with jojoba in it and i'm wondering do i have to do a quick light lathering first or can i just wet my hair then put the shampoo on and scab my scalp without repeating the second time around but only once. tia!!!