"Jesus" actor takes stage w/Kanye

Iwanthealthyhair67

Kanye West and ‘Jesus’ Actor Take Stage While Performing Song ‘Jesus Walks’

October 21st, 2013
AT2W Staff

Kanye West and ‘Jesus’ Actor Take Stage While Performing Song ‘Jesus Walks’
On his Seattle Tour stop, an actor playing ‘Jesus’ made an appearance during a performance of Kanye West’s classic hit “Jesus Walks”.
Hip-Hop rapper West — a.k.a Yeezus — engaged in a brief conversation with “Jesus,” telling him,
“I’ve been waiting for you my whole life.”
“Jesus” responded in part,
“I didn’t come here to make bad people feel good. l came here to make dead people alive.”
This hypocritical wanna fool folks into thinking he’s saved, is a bunch of crock! We pray people did not fall for games!

LucieLoo12

:nono:. People have absolutely no respect for Christ. And it is nothing BUT the mercy of God that immediate judgement did not fall upon him nor the man that played that "role".

I will pray for Kayne because you have to be under the influence of some kind of demonic spirit to do this and think it's acceptable. :nono:

And NO believer should come in here talking about it is good that he is bringing Christ into his concert or defending him. Because if they do, they are either terribly deceived or a hyprocrite.

I am not trying to be mean, but this is going too far and it makes me upset :nono:

The song itself is a mockery.

MrsHaseeb

This is a strategic move by the enemy to further plant anti Christ spirits into our youth and influence them to despise Jesus or view Him as a joke. Yet Christ is Lord overall and completely sovereign. He will not be mocked. I pray not just for him but those influenced by him that God will convict them and grant them repentance to salvation.

momi

I am just so done with Kanye.

We need someone to volunteer to attend one of his concerts and splash some garlic flavored oil in his direction - he clearly has a demon.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Kanye is a troubled soul...worsened since his mother died. Pray for the brother and all the young souls he is misleading. We're praying for young men this week, please add him specifically to the list. I remember when MAZE the rapper had a dream that he was at the end of a cliff, drawing young people in droves to that cliff and when he looked down, he realize he was leading them all to hell. That dream shook him up... changed his life and direction...so anything is possible with God...

Kanye's act on stage is blasphemy....

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
^^^^^^ Yes but that still didn't stop MA$E from going right back to the rap game, albeit unsuccessfully, he was trying to be a Coke boy and get in with G-unit. His life and direction changed alright...

Laela

Then, please add MAZE to your prayer list, Browndilocks ... I was making a point with the dream; but thanks for pointing that out. He's supposedly a pastor now but if he's not doing it right, he's got to answer to God for that... :yep: I'm not supporting anything he's doing that is wrong. Thanks

^^^^^^ Yes but that still didn't stop MA$E from going right back to the rap game, albeit unsuccessfully, he was trying to be a Coke boy and get in with G-unit. His life and direction changed alright...

Blackpearl1993

When this foolishness was reported on the news last night, my husband and I both got so angry. Such a lack of respect! Kanye's life has a been going down the wrong path for quite some time. He was troubled before his mother passed and has gotten progressively worse ever since. Choosing a blasphemous name for his album, impregnating a married woman, and now this foolishness. We need to seriously pray for him and those that he is influencing.

Sosa

I don't understand Christians who don't appear to be too bothered by this and are Kanye fans.

I mentioned this stunt to a friend who is also a minister. He sort of shrugged it off. I was like "This man is making a mockery of your God and it doesn't mean anything to you???"
Not surprised...he is a PK and he and his family pride themselves on being 'liberal'.

sweetvi

I was appalled...appalled and sad!!! We should not be surprised because the bible said that the enemy would become more bold but it still doesn't seem to amaze me.

There is this awesome channel on youtube called TheWayneandAprilShow that breaks this video down. people were cheering and laughing as if this was such a great show!

http://youtu.be/lncIqDeOnSI

momi

I was appalled...appalled and sad!!! We should not be surprised because the bible said that the enemy would become more bold but it still doesn't seem to amaze me.

There is this awesome channel on youtube called TheWayneandAprilShow that breaks this video down. people were cheering and laughing as if this was such a great show!

http://youtu.be/lncIqDeOnSI

I'd only seen the photos which were offensive enough - but this video clip :sad:

I don't mean this in jest - but he is definitely being influenced by demonic activity. I pray for his soul.

Laela

...oh... I just ran into this. Thought I'd share it in this thread...

---------------------
Yeezianity, A Religion Based On Kanye West, Is A Thing That Exists (UPDATE)

Ask Kanye West and he'll tell you he's many things -- a genius, the biggest rockstar in the world and a God -- and, as it happens, he's not the only one who thinks so.

The 36-year-old rapper has in fact inspired a new religion called Yeezianity, in which followers believe "that the one who calls himself Yeezus is a divine being who has been sent by God to usher in a New Age of humanity," according to the official website.

Noisey has an in-depth interview with the founder of Yeezianity, who explains that to become a member, one simply has to believe in a few key principles that the group calls the "5 Pillars":

1. All things created must be for the good of all. 2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed. 3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange. 4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs. 5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man.
The group's founder, who has chosen to remain anonymous and created Yeezianity about a month ago, claims the religion is real.

"In a lot of ways, after I created it, I reflected on it and thought that this was just a rehashing of Christianity, but just throwing Yeezus instead of Jesus," he explained to Noisey. "And you know what? That's why I felt Kanye did it. He just put the name there. Jesus has all this baggage and all these connotations, and Yeezus is this new thing -- and that's why I say in the 'Our Savior' part of the site, 'We don't speak of his public persona.' Because Yeezus is when Kanye elevates to that God-level, which I feel like we all have the potential to do. That's why if it takes off, in the future, people would forget Kanye and his antics, and instead focus on what the message is."

No word on whether West is aware that he has inspired a religion, but we're pretty sure the discovery won't have any effect on his ego.

To read the entire interview with the founder of Yeezianity, head over to Noisey.

UPDATE: Just as there were many who wrote gospel accounts of the risen Christ, so are there many would-be prophets and apostles who proclaim sometimes conflicting messages of the one true Yeezus. HuffPost Celebrity has been informed that for some believers, Yeezianity has roots dating back to January 2012.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/yeezianity-religion-kanye-west_n_4602708.html

Iwanthealthyhair67

I'm not surprised, and these are the people that are so admired by the Christian community, sample his music and yoke themselves up with all manner of sin, and defend his nonsense ...smh.

---------------------

Ask Kanye West and he'll tell you he's many things -- a genius, the biggest rockstar in the world and a God -- and, as it happens, he's not the only one who thinks so.

The 36-year-old rapper has in fact inspired a new religion called Yeezianity, in which followers believe "that the one who calls himself Yeezus is a divine being who has been sent by God to usher in a New Age of humanity," according to the official website.

Noisey has an in-depth interview with the founder of Yeezianity, who explains that to become a member, one simply has to believe in a few key principles that the group calls the "5 Pillars":

1. All things created must be for the good of all. 2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed. 3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange. 4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs. 5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man.
The group's founder, who has chosen to remain anonymous and created Yeezianity about a month ago, claims the religion is real.

"In a lot of ways, after I created it, I reflected on it and thought that this was just a rehashing of Christianity, but just throwing Yeezus instead of Jesus," he explained to Noisey. "And you know what? That's why I felt Kanye did it. He just put the name there. Jesus has all this baggage and all these connotations, and Yeezus is this new thing -- and that's why I say in the 'Our Savior' part of the site, 'We don't speak of his public persona.' Because Yeezus is when Kanye elevates to that God-level, which I feel like we all have the potential to do. That's why if it takes off, in the future, people would forget Kanye and his antics, and instead focus on what the message is."

No word on whether West is aware that he has inspired a religion, but we're pretty sure the discovery won't have any effect on his ego.

To read the entire interview with the founder of Yeezianity, head over to Noisey.

UPDATE: Just as there were many who wrote gospel accounts of the risen Christ, so are there many would-be prophets and apostles who proclaim sometimes conflicting messages of the one true Yeezus. HuffPost Celebrity has been informed that for some believers, Yeezianity has roots dating back to January 2012.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/yeezianity-religion-kanye-west_n_4602708.html

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

---------------------

I'm not surprised, and these are the people that are so admired by the Christian community, sample his music and yoke themselves up with all manner of sin, and defend his nonsense ...smh.

Dude has such a mean mug... hung so low to the ground he could trip over it, stumble and fall. :nono: