Jesus Is Coming! Jesus is Coming!..Jesus Just Came Back...??

JaneBond007

Man in Puerto Rico says Jesus merged with himself and now He's Jesus. Sin is no more, church is bad, all others are lies. Wait for it...wait for it. :look:

VIDEO

I've learned he died. Why have I never heard of this man lol.
http://allchristiannews.com/man-who-claimed-to-be-jesus-christ-is-dead-says-his-ex-wife/

Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus Christ is Dead, Says His Ex-Wife

By Editor NMM in Christian News · August 21, 2013 · No comments

By Nigel Boys
Luis de Jesus Miranda who claimed to be Christ is dead, according to his ex-wife Josefina Torres but his supporters and followers deny that he has passed away and are still collecting donations from his supporters.

Miranda was the founder of the Florida-based cult movement Growing in Grace and he also claimed to be the antichrist. He told his followers to get a “666” tattooed on their hands to show they believed what he said.
Torres confirmed his death in a YouTube video last week because members of Miranda’s organization are still insisting that he is alive because he is immortal. Torres said that she doesn’t want any more people to be deceived by his organization.

Miranda was married to Torres for seven years and his ex-wife has made the video in order to expose the lies in Miranda’s organization which is still making a huge profit from Miranda’s “naïve followers.”

In the video Torres said “I am confirming his death and I’m the only one making it publicly known because I don’t want to be a part of the lies that have betrayed people for so long. I can’t continue people’s faith, beliefs and feelings to be hurt any longer.”

Torres went on to say that her purpose in life was to expose the lies behind certain religions and how they are trafficking people’s feelings. She added that members of Miranda’s organization were told about his death but they don’t want to admit it or show themselves in public.

Former members of Miranda’s organization who still have family members that stay in his church told Torres that Miranda had died from liver cirrhosis at a Sugar Land, Texas hospital on August 8, according to Torres.
However, Miranda’s church remains adamant that he is not dead and one leader of his church told the international media in a video on the organization’s website that he is alive and well and his followers should continue to believe in him and the Bible, which apparently speaks the truth about him.

Pointing to an image of Miranda, the unknown man says in the video that Miranda’s days have not come to an end and he will be among them soon to reign, govern and change all nations.

The man adds that members of Miranda’s church are waiting for the Biblically prophesied end of times so that they could all be gloriously transformed as Miranda had been.

Leaders of Miranda’s cult refuse to accept his death because it would have a negative impact on their organization, according to Torres. She adds that they want to continue telling lies and making money from vulnerable people and that’s why they are keeping shut about Miranda’s death.
Miranda last made a public appearance in a video on April 27 where he appeared to have lost a lot of weight and looked weak. In the video he encouraged his followers to wait for the “great transformation” in which he would become an immortal being.

Miranda, who was born in 1946 in Ponce, Puerto Rico, claimed that in 1973 two angels descended on him and transformed his body and mind and that is how he became Jesus Christ and the antichrist.

Last edited: