Jesus Is Coming Soon: End-time Prophetic Words Of Many Prophets Post Here

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Let's remain very vigilant. The enemy likes to play into our emotions and what we can see with our own eyes. Notice that everything that's going on nowadays, involving both Black and White people; is being analyzed through the prism of racism.

My professor once said that cheap stories sell. They get everybody all riled up in a bunch, making one feel good about themselves because they're on "the good side", failing to dig deeper. Here in Belgium, a young man died, after going through a hazing ritual. His name was Sanda Dia. He was biracial and the media is playing it out as some sort of race crime, failing to mention his family background.

The young man came from a blended family. This morning I woke up, feeling that maybe I could write a letter to his biological mom, to comfort her: couldn't find a single detail on her. Which is odd right? Because I would think that they would at least want to interview her, to get the sympathy of the public. Nope, nada, zilp.

The details of the hazing ritual of this young man are beyond disgusting to say the least. One must have felt extremely ostracized within his family unit, to oblige to going through such atrocities...in order to not only feel and be accepted by his peers...but ultimately, also by his parents and his half siblings. In fact, one is not able to find any details about the family whatsoever. We all know what happens to blended families from the story of King David.

To extrapolate: I used to be extremely happy when hearing about the achievements of the Black women of this generation. But then it got me thinking: we're trying to make up for something we never had ==>> a father. And in financial terms, we really do need to get all these degrees, because otherwise, it becomes too difficult financially. This doesn't only go for our ethnicity, most women from this generation grew up without strong family units...so we are exchanging a warm family home for achievements...just to make up for lost time.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
How's everyone doing? How are y'all looking at this last quarter?
I am trying to get any health issues taken care of. IDK if this has any significance, but the US Senate has a bill (which was scrubbed from the first Stimulus Bill in the US) about the creation of a "digital dollar" for "universal income" purposes. Other countries are doing something similar.

Congress pushes Digital Dollar in another COVID-19 stimulus bill

6 months ago
by Ledger Insights

digital currency dollar

Yesterday the U.S. Congress published another COVID-19 bill, the “Automatic Boost to Communities Act” (ABC Act). Previous Bills in March from Democrats in Congress and the Senate suggested distributing immediate cash relief using Digital Dollars, but this wasn’t practical timing wise. Instead, the latest Bill proposes that Digital Dollar wallets should be available by the start of 2021.

The Bill demands a universal basic income (UBI) of $2,000 per month during the crisis and, after that $1,000 per month for a year. To be financed by the issue of two trillion in dollar “coins”.

“Real people, not corporations need to be at the center of any legislative relief effort to combat the harms caused by this global pandemic. Too many of our workers, low-income people and families across the country were instantly impacted and we need to have an aggressive and inclusive financial assistance program,” said Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib.

There have been problems with distributing stimulus payments as reported yesterday by the Washington Post and CNBC.

Hence the new Bill proposes multiple payment routes for the UBI payments. Initially, these include direct bank account payments or alternatively a BOOST prepaid debit card. Then come January, the money could be added to a Digital Dollar wallet.

Like the previous Democrat Bills, the Digital Dollar wallet is branded as a “FedAccount”, which would be available at local banks and Post Offices. These accounts would have no fees and also include mobile banking and ATM access at post offices.

But this time it goes a step further and says after the COVID-19 UBI payments finish there should be Digital Dollar Cash Wallets or eCash Wallets which can receive ecash and are compatible with FedAccounts.

Additionally, it suggests the formation of a Digital Financial Privacy Board to ensure digital cash retains the same anonymity as physical cash.

There has been some confusion that these Bills are somehow related to to the Digital Dollar Foundation. This is a project initiated by the former Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) J. Christopher Giancarlo, who believes that the U.S. needs a central bank digital currency (CBDC).

We previously interviewed David Treat from Accenture, the partner in the Digital Dollar Foundation, and he said that they were not involved or consulted for the two March Bills.

At the time, Treat said: “It is not something that can be done in weeks. We’re at the beginning of this journey in terms of what we’re calling a Digital Dollar.”
Image Copyright: peshkov / BigStock Photo

CBDC Central Bank Digital Currency Congress Covid-19 Digital Dollar Universal Basic Income US Federal Reserve

S.3571 - Banking for All Act

Aggie

How's everyone doing? How are y'all looking at this last quarter?

:wave:

Hi @Maracujá,

Everything is still going well with me and my family so far, thanks God. How about you? I pray that everyone else here is also doing well. May we all keep our eyes on Jesus Christ, our Savior. He will see us through and over every obstacle that threatens to stand in our way. He is with us always and will never leave us helpless. Hallelujah!

ThursdayGirl

Here is an eye opener type dream about the coming vaccine that I found and I believe that God really is warning His bride of what it is so we can't say we didn't know.

I think with all things you have to pray and ask the Lord for direction. Ask the Holy Spirit. This sounds like a nightmare, I'll give her that.

ThursdayGirl

All intercessors please watch and go on the wall right away. We need all of you - critical mass up ahead because I had a very similar dream on June 3rd, 2020 around 2 am. God showed me 3 huge, massive soldiers coming in from the east, walking on the water with guns drawn and ready to attack the eastern coast of America.

I woke up and started an immediate warfare against the plans of the enemy for America. The Lord revealed to me that these were representing nations coming up against the US - China, Iran and Russia were the ones I saw. I believe there were others but I didn't see them - I just saw these 3.

Thank you for posting this video. This sounds like it is a real vision from God. The warning comes with hope and a call to action. Not just fear. I am hopeful for the move of the Holy Spirit. Right now, my Pastor is delivering a series of messages to help us get more in touch with God through His Word and the Holy Spirit.

ThursdayGirl

I am trying to get any health issues taken care of. IDK if this has any significance, but the US Senate has a bill (which was scrubbed from the first Stimulus Bill in the US) about the creation of a "digital dollar" for "universal income" purposes. Other countries are doing something similar.

Congress pushes Digital Dollar in another COVID-19 stimulus bill

6 months ago
by Ledger Insights

digital currency dollar

Yesterday the U.S. Congress published another COVID-19 bill, the “Automatic Boost to Communities Act” (ABC Act). Previous Bills in March from Democrats in Congress and the Senate suggested distributing immediate cash relief using Digital Dollars, but this wasn’t practical timing wise. Instead, the latest Bill proposes that Digital Dollar wallets should be available by the start of 2021.

The Bill demands a universal basic income (UBI) of $2,000 per month during the crisis and, after that $1,000 per month for a year. To be financed by the issue of two trillion in dollar “coins”.

“Real people, not corporations need to be at the center of any legislative relief effort to combat the harms caused by this global pandemic. Too many of our workers, low-income people and families across the country were instantly impacted and we need to have an aggressive and inclusive financial assistance program,” said Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib.

There have been problems with distributing stimulus payments as reported yesterday by the Washington Post and CNBC.

Hence the new Bill proposes multiple payment routes for the UBI payments. Initially, these include direct bank account payments or alternatively a BOOST prepaid debit card. Then come January, the money could be added to a Digital Dollar wallet.

Like the previous Democrat Bills, the Digital Dollar wallet is branded as a “FedAccount”, which would be available at local banks and Post Offices. These accounts would have no fees and also include mobile banking and ATM access at post offices.

But this time it goes a step further and says after the COVID-19 UBI payments finish there should be Digital Dollar Cash Wallets or eCash Wallets which can receive ecash and are compatible with FedAccounts.

Additionally, it suggests the formation of a Digital Financial Privacy Board to ensure digital cash retains the same anonymity as physical cash.

There has been some confusion that these Bills are somehow related to to the Digital Dollar Foundation. This is a project initiated by the former Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) J. Christopher Giancarlo, who believes that the U.S. needs a central bank digital currency (CBDC).

We previously interviewed David Treat from Accenture, the partner in the Digital Dollar Foundation, and he said that they were not involved or consulted for the two March Bills.

At the time, Treat said: “It is not something that can be done in weeks. We’re at the beginning of this journey in terms of what we’re calling a Digital Dollar.”
Image Copyright: peshkov / BigStock Photo

CBDC Central Bank Digital Currency Congress Covid-19 Digital Dollar Universal Basic Income US Federal Reserve

S.3571 - Banking for All Act

I found this article in Barrons that gives the rationale for this move. A Big Problem for the Coronavirus Economy: The Internet Doesn’t Take Cash . I don't completely understand why the push for a new system to help the unbanked and low income people instead of modifying the current systems, but here we are. In the immediate future it looks like this is an effort to help poor and low income Americans access the digital economy - increasing equity. In the future though, who knows.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I found this article in Barrons that gives the rationale for this move. A Big Problem for the Coronavirus Economy: The Internet Doesn’t Take Cash . I don't completely understand why the push for a new system to help the unbanked and low income people instead of modifying the current systems, but here we are. In the immediate future it looks like this is an effort to help poor and low income Americans access the digital economy - increasing equity. In the future though, who knows.
I think the problem is who has the control over the money? I can see older generations of every economic tiers balking at this when there are simpler answers for the digital divide.

Aggie

I think with all things you have to pray and ask the Lord for direction. Ask the Holy Spirit. This sounds like a nightmare, I'll give her that.
It does sound like a nightmare but isn't that what it would be like if we have to actually go through that? A nightmare? The tribulation period will not be easy to endure if we have to go through it. I believe in the rapture of the church before that time but I also have the stance that if we have to go through some serious persecution before then, we simply must endure until the very end that God will have us to go through. Heaven knows, I am so ready to go be with Jesus right now.