Joel Olsteen

India08

Does anyone else watch him at Lakewood Church on T.V.? I have no church that I belong to but desperately seeking one in New York City with a minister as intense and inspiring as him. Can someone please help - I am falling apart!

GinnyP

Hey India08,
I love Joel Olsteen he is so inspiring and when he talks as if he is talking only to you.

I am sorry you feel you are falling apart, I will pray that God bring or put you back together again you have to believe really believe from your heart that it can be done.

India08 you don't have to be in a church setting to receive God you may talk to him anytime, anywhere, but it feels really good to be in Church.

I know someone here will help you find a minister that will inspire you just like Joel Olsteen.

mswinni

I attend Lakewood Church where he is the Pastor. He is very inspiring! My outlook on life has changed tremendously since I started attending. I suggest you keeping watching him and purchase his book as well.....it is great! Also visit the website for past sermons. www.lakewood.cc

Hold your head up and Blessed!!! :) :)

star

I love Joel also. But please don't fall apart God needs you to keep it together. God is able to do mighty things with your life be encourage. Ask God to direct you what Church to attend. I know, I know He will answer you or send someone to you are something. Please hold onto God's unchanging hand. He will never ever fail you. In meantime read the Bible and listen to inpsiring gospel music it help lift your spirit. :lol:

star

Great idea for our sister she can watch right over the internet. :)

mswinni said:
I attend Lakewood Church where he is the Pastor. He is very inspiring! My outlook on life has changed tremendously since I started attending. I suggest you keeping watching him and purchase his book as well.....it is great! Also visit the website for past sermons. www.lakewood.cc

Hold your head up and Blessed!!! :) :)

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
I feel the spirit at Christian Cultural Center from Rev. A.R. Bernard. Check out www.cccinfo.org . HTH And I am also a fan of Joel Olsteen.

melodee

Have you tried Brooklyn Tabernacle? Their pastor, Jim Cymbala, and the music has always blessed my soul.I love Joel too.