John Hagee

options

Are there any John Hagee watchers in the house?

I don't tune into watch his services regularly, but when I catch them, I am glad I did. This man, to me, is so forthcoming and forthright in his dissemination of the Word. If he had a church in my city, I'd probably be there every day of the week!

Chrissy811

I sometimes catch him on Sunday evenings, I have a couple of his books though. I like him he is a good teacher.

slwe415

pebbles said:
I've never seen him. What channel and time does his program come on?

I like him too. He comes on TBN two the three times a day usually. He will come on again tomorrow at 8 p.m. central time. You can check the broadcast schedule at www.tbn.org.

Last edited:

lonesomedove

I visited his church several times when I lived in San Antonio and enjoyed the service. He is as straight forward if not more than Joyce Meyer. He really keeps it real!!

Lisa

The first and only time I've heard him he was telling of the evils of Halloween. He was also talking about Harry Potter being the entryway for kids into the occult. Actually he was deep and he scared me.

kombov_dymond

Lisa said:
The first and only time I've heard him he was telling of the evils of Halloween. He was also talking about Harry Potter being the entryway for kids into the occult. Actually he was deep and he scared me.

His stuff scares the crap outta me too. Especially when he adds the backdrops....

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Wow, funny enough I saw him for the first time today, he is really deep, makes you really think about things. I didn't get a chance to see the entire sermon, but he is very different in his approach. He comes on TBN during the weekdays..

cocoberry10

options said:
Are there any John Hagee watchers in the house?

I don't tune into watch his services regularly, but when I catch them, I am glad I did. This man, to me, is so forthcoming and forthright in his dissemination of the Word. If he had a church in my city, I'd probably be there every day of the week!

I like him. His voice sounds like a grandfather (I think he is).