Joico K-Pak users/ lovers...how do you use it to achieve thicker hair?

cornaline

I am a Joico FIEND! I do a Joico 17 Minute Miracle routine at least once per month:

Joico K-Pak Chelating Shampoo
Joico K-Pak Cuticle Sealer
Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator/Biolage Hydratherapie

This has really thickened my hair and has made it healthier than it has EVER been.

Is the 17 Minute miracle to be used only once a month or is it something that can be done every week ? I have ordered some and was planning to use it every week.

thehairmaverick

Anybody have the the ingredients for the cuticle sealer? I have to get this one day, I used Joico a few months ago and I loved the results! i'm just too broke to buy my fav products:cry2:

brownbean96

Hi Taz, I've seen you post before about your success with Joico. I actually was using the KPak Recon religiously - getting great results - until I ran out. Is the 17 Minute routine sold as a package or do you purchase each product separately Where do you shop for them?
I am a Joico FIEND! I do a Joico 17 Minute Miracle routine at least once per month:

Joico K-Pak Chelating Shampoo
Joico K-Pak Cuticle Sealer
Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator/Biolage Hydratherapie

This has really thickened my hair and has made it healthier than it has EVER been.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
^^^Go now to trade secret, beauty first or the salon inside walmart and the holiday bundles are $9 for k-pak (poo, condish, and a mini hairspray) tradesecret also has a k-pak reconstruct dc, with the k-pak regular poo and condish in a holiday bag for $14. I have pretty much cleaned out this city.... lol good luck its the steal of the century!