Juicing recipe for hair

princesmich

Ok ladies, we've heard before that our hair is a reflection of what we eat. well I go to my favorite vegetarian joint in queens, ny (veggie castle) they have a juice bar and it has a list of things and then they blend the ingredients for whatever you're trying to enhance, well their recipe for hair loss is carrots, spinach and parsley ( I figured this may be an excellent hair tonic) I juiced these items today but I added 2 apples to the mix, it was excellent, I will keep it up for a month and let you know about any progress.
Does anyone juice consistently, do you have recipes for your hair?
Have you tried this one?
If so how did you like it?

morehairplease

princesmich said:
Ok ladies, we've heard before that our hair is a reflection of what we eat. well I go to my favorite vegetarian joint in queens, ny (veggie castle) they have a juice bar and it has a list of things and then they blend the ingredients for whatever you're trying to enhance, well their recipe for hair loss is carrots, spinach and parsley ( I figured this may be an excellent hair tonic) I juiced these items today but I added 2 apples to the mix, it was excellent, I will keep it up for a month and let you know about any progress.
Have you tried this one?

please do. I plan on buying a juicer for myself as a graduation gift;). It has been on my xmas list for 2 years now and I finally said the heck with it.:)

princesmich

I've juiced for the past 6 years but I had slacked off for about a year, I've started back today, don't know why I ever stopped, buying Odwalla from wf gets pricy after a while and besides juicing yourself gives you the opportunity to make it as you please.

princesmich

tishee said:
please do. I plan on buying a juicer for myself as a graduation gift;). It has been on my xmas list for 2 years now and I finally said the heck with it.:)
btw the juiceman juicer is excellent and affordable

joyous

princesmich said:
Have you tried this one?

I use the exact same recipe, except I also add celery to it. I haven't done this in a while but when I did my skin was phenomenal, and my hair had a blinding shine. There's a old thread started by Isis called "The New Carrot Juice Challenge", it's pretty extensive. In that thread the ladies also juiced for a month with carrot juice recipes and reported their results. Many got excellent results.

princesmich

joyous said:
I use the exact same recipe, except I also add celery to it. I haven't done this in a while but when I did my skin was phenomenal, and my hair had a blinding shine. There's a old thread started by Isis called "The New Carrot Juice Challenge", it's pretty extensive. In that thread the ladies also juiced for a month with carrot juice recipes and reported their results. Many got excellent results.

Thanks for posting, I would love to get my skin glowing again, i'll let you guys know of my results.