July 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

weavepat

Treat: Length: olaplex 0 and 2. Scalp: Canviiy scalp bliss foam
Detangle: loreal total repair 5 conditioner
Shampoo: Redken Acidic Bonding Shampoo
Condition: Komaza Protein Hair Strengthener
Style: twisted bun with Soultanicals knot sauce and knot butta sprout and twist out

I planned on doing a flat twist style I saw on IG, but I'm keeping things simple until I install my twists at the end of the month.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
This is the first time I shampooed and deep conditioned my hair since my awful experience at the hair salon 2 weeks ago. The hairstylist chopped 3 inches of my hair off when I requested a trim. Plus, there is some heat damage that I will have to learn to live with. Today was the first time I could touch my hair without feeling upset about what happened.

Tried out the hair steamer for the first time. That combined with the heat protectants I used are a game changer. I was able to blow dry my hair with the RevAir without my hair ever feeling dried out. My hair feel stronger and moisturized from the inside and the shine from the serums is fantastic.
I may try to use the serums when not using heat because it did make it much easier to comb my hair. I haven't even put a moisturizer or sealer on my hair because it feels that soft even without it.

Tuesday
1st shampoo:
Alodia Black Soap Shampoo (focus on roots)
2nd shampoo: Alodia Créme Shampoo (focus on length of hair)
Deep conditioner: Design Essentials Rosemary & Mint Moisturizing Conditioner (20 minutes with hair steamer)
Heat Protectants: Design Essentials Agave & Lavender Moisturizing Blow-Dry & Styling Primer (through length of hair) and Design Essentials Natural Agave & Lavender Thermal Protectant Serum (focus on ends)

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
My hair still feels super soft and shiny. Not sure if it needs it but I went ahead moisturizing and sealing my hair today. Put the hair back up in 11 braids.

Wednesday
Moisturizer: Alodia Hair Cream
Sealer: Shea Moisture Coconut Oil

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Tried the hair steamer today without adding product or wetting my hair first. Definitely helped with loosing up the tangles in my hair but I had to mist some water onto my hair before adding my moisturizer and coconut oil. Still it made detangling and braiding my hair much faster.
Will try the steamer with damp hair next non-wash day.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today
Pre-Treat: Olaplex 0 & 3
Cleanse: HennaSooq Rosemary
Treat: Nexxus Keraphix Reconstructor
DC: Nexxus Vital 8n1 Hair Masque
Apply Leave-In: Redken Acidic Bonding Leave-In & Avocado Oil