• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

July 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Greetings Weekly Hair Warriors! :hiya:

We have 7 Full Days for Weekly Hair Care and Self Love!:2inlove:

So Cousins.....What Good Things are you doing for YOUR Hair This Week?:scratchchin:

Grab that, Poo! that Conditioner! that Gel! that Spritz! that Color! that Henna! that Moisturizer! and let's get it done!:afro:

HealthyHair2020

Back to my twists this week! Doing my hair every week with those wash and goes got exhausting.

Shampoo: Melanin Haircare + Adwoa Beauty Shampoo
DC: SheScentIt Papaya Super Hydrating Hair Mask
Leave-In: Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-in
Cream: Melanin Haircare Cream
Oil: Kreyol Essence HBCO Rosemary Mint
Gel (for my ends maybe): Wetline Gel

Meritamen

Mermaiden
Gave my hair and scalp a good wash yesterday. Gently detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb. Wore gloves to make sure that I couldn't scratch my scalp too hard since my scalp tends to get cut up pretty bad when I do. Then I blow dried my hair, with no products in it, with the Revair. Applied moisturizer and braided it up to keep it stretched and from tangling again.
I may put my hair back in twists to have it out of the way.

Saturday
Shampoo:
Mo Knows Hair shampoo (yes, I'm still working on using this up. The shampoo is ok it's just the overpowering scent that I still cannot tolerate.)
Moisturizer: Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Animo + Avocado Leave-in Defining Crème (could it possibly have a longer name... My hair has some great shine that can be seen while it braided from this.)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Friday Night:
Overnighted with: Curl Dynasty's Overnight Hair Mask

Saturday a.m.:
Cleansed with: Curls & Potions Chebe Cleansing Wash
DC with: Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment
Apply Leave-In: LOC

Neomorph

Yesterday

Prepoo: Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard
Shampoo: Nizoral Shampoo
Deep Condition: Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment (with heat)
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Styled my hair into a bun

KenyafromCT

I oiled my hair for the first time yesterday. Worked it into my strands and then did a nice intense scalp massage! Sat for 6 hours(I got lazy and used plastic cap with a scarf to hold in heat) rinsed with water and did my scalp routine of onion/garlic/cayenne/rosemary & fenugreek tea. Shampooed with Soultanicals and d/c with Soultanicals.

I djdnt have the energy to use hair steamer. Did my LCO with Soultanicals leave in/sealed with safflower, JBCO and avocado oils. Twisted hair.

colorful_coils

Today:

Pre Treatment: Fenugreek + Cassia + Aloe Vera Juice + Babassu Oil + Shea Nut Oil + HBCO + Rosemary + Lavender. Left in for 2 hours.
Cowash: As I Am Itchy Scalp Cowash (scalp) and Camille Rose Coconut Water Cowash (hair)
Conditioner: NLS Mixed Fruits Deep Conditioner
Leave-In Conditioner: SSI Baobab Fluffy Curls Leave-In
Gel: Treluxe Hi! Definition

naturalyogini

Today
Co washed with hennasooq rhassoul clay+ acv + warm water and olive oil. It was just okay. I think I added too much water.

Rinsed with Saffiyahbotanicals Herbexture detangling rinse.

Twisted with Saffiyahbotanicals Shea leave in and Especiallyhair moisture foundation. Hair is so soft.