July 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Greetings Weekly Hair Warriors! :hiya:

We have 7 Full Days for Weekly Hair Care and Self Love!:2inlove:

So Cousins.....What Good Things are you doing for YOUR Hair This Week?:scratchchin:

Grab that, Poo! that Conditioner! that Gel! that Spritz! that Color! that Henna! that Moisturizer! and let's get it done!:afro:

HealthyHair2020

Back to my twists this week! Doing my hair every week with those wash and goes got exhausting.

Shampoo: Melanin Haircare + Adwoa Beauty Shampoo
DC: SheScentIt Papaya Super Hydrating Hair Mask
Leave-In: Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-in
Cream: Melanin Haircare Cream
Oil: Kreyol Essence HBCO Rosemary Mint
Gel (for my ends maybe): Wetline Gel

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Gave my hair and scalp a good wash yesterday. Gently detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb. Wore gloves to make sure that I couldn't scratch my scalp too hard since my scalp tends to get cut up pretty bad when I do. Then I blow dried my hair, with no products in it, with the Revair. Applied moisturizer and braided it up to keep it stretched and from tangling again.
I may put my hair back in twists to have it out of the way.

Saturday
Shampoo:
Mo Knows Hair shampoo (yes, I'm still working on using this up. The shampoo is ok it's just the overpowering scent that I still cannot tolerate.)
Moisturizer: Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Animo + Avocado Leave-in Defining Crème (could it possibly have a longer name... My hair has some great shine that can be seen while it braided from this.)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Friday Night:
Overnighted with: Curl Dynasty's Overnight Hair Mask

Saturday a.m.:
Cleansed with: Curls & Potions Chebe Cleansing Wash
DC with: Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment
Apply Leave-In: LOC

Neomorph

Yesterday

Prepoo: Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard
Shampoo: Nizoral Shampoo
Deep Condition: Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment (with heat)
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Styled my hair into a bun

KenyafromCT

I oiled my hair for the first time yesterday. Worked it into my strands and then did a nice intense scalp massage! Sat for 6 hours(I got lazy and used plastic cap with a scarf to hold in heat) rinsed with water and did my scalp routine of onion/garlic/cayenne/rosemary & fenugreek tea. Shampooed with Soultanicals and d/c with Soultanicals.

I djdnt have the energy to use hair steamer. Did my LCO with Soultanicals leave in/sealed with safflower, JBCO and avocado oils. Twisted hair.

colorful_coils

Today:

Pre Treatment: Fenugreek + Cassia + Aloe Vera Juice + Babassu Oil + Shea Nut Oil + HBCO + Rosemary + Lavender. Left in for 2 hours.
Cowash: As I Am Itchy Scalp Cowash (scalp) and Camille Rose Coconut Water Cowash (hair)
Conditioner: NLS Mixed Fruits Deep Conditioner
Leave-In Conditioner: SSI Baobab Fluffy Curls Leave-In
Gel: Treluxe Hi! Definition

naturalyogini

Today
Co washed with hennasooq rhassoul clay+ acv + warm water and olive oil. It was just okay. I think I added too much water.

Rinsed with Saffiyahbotanicals Herbexture detangling rinse.

Twisted with Saffiyahbotanicals Shea leave in and Especiallyhair moisture foundation. Hair is so soft.