July 2016: Hits & Misses

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Possible Hits:
Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil. I liked it. Creamy. Good slip. Detangled well. But I think there are more reasons to it. Oh, but the smell :nono: idk whose olfactory they are using but it's like Sacha Inchi smells like old lady perfume, High Porosity smells like it should have stopped at SI but kept going and Manuka and Mafura smells like it's still going through the change (not yet old lady). Anyways, when I rinsed, nice soft hair. I was surprise because this didn't work before.

KCCC. It's ok. Went on better than Curl Maker. Still had forsaken aloe.

I need to come back with an update CRN Curl Maker.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Last night I was falling asleep writing my post.

So Curl Maker, I realized, works because even the aloe is horrid, as long as my hair is wet, the aloe is tolerable. Also, I used Shea Moisture SI a couple days ago and applied that right after. SM has a habit of keeping my hair hair wetter, longer and so that helps. Yesterday, my hair was completely dry and a mess. Sprayed with some water and it found some act right.

As long as I have water, the aloe is tolerable.

KCCC went on much better. I stopped using KCKT because I realized that started making my hair look dull, but the combination of both made my hair soft. So will see with using KCCC alone.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Possible Hits:
Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil. I liked it. Creamy. Good slip. Detangled well. But I think there are more reasons to it. Oh, but the smell :nono: idk whose olfactory they are using but it's like Sacha Inchi smells like old lady perfume, High Porosity smells like it should have stopped at SI but kept going and Manuka and Mafura smells like it's still going through the change (not yet old lady). Anyways, when I rinsed, nice soft hair. I was surprise because this didn't work before.

KCCC. It's ok. Went on better than Curl Maker. Still had forsaken aloe.

I need to come back with an update CRN Curl Maker.

Was it the SM Manuka conditioner that you used? I was just eyeing it but didn't pull the trigger.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Was it the SM Manuka conditioner that you used? I was just eyeing it but didn't pull the trigger.

The masque. The one in the amber jar. I've been eyeing it for months but my fist time using it, I didn't like. I've been revisiting the line and decided to give it a try. I really liked it. I will strictly be rotating between 3 of the Shea Moisture Masques (that's all I can use) and I'm good for OTG conditioners.