July 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
@IDareT'sHair It's definitely Christmas in July for me! :)
This is what I bought so far:

Rainbow seamless combs from Eternally in Amber sale:
2 rat tail styling combs
1 afro pick
1 jumbo styling comb
1 scalloped wide tooth comb

Target beauty sale:
2 SM Low Porosity detanglers

CurlMart sale
I'm mulling over several items in my cart. I won't name them now. :sekret: I'll list them after I make my decision.
ETA: I bought the following:
2 Hair Therapy Thermal Heat Caps
16.9 oz Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
1 Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Treatment strawberry scent

Last edited:

discodumpling

5 lb jar of Eco Olive Oil...I'm saddened that my regular BSS was out of my staple Eco Argan. This bet not have any adverse effects on my hair! 5 lbs lasts for almost 3 months around my house it's a seasonal purchase. This is our summer batch.

1 jar of Aphogee Curl Treatment...softens and smooths my curls, kinks, napps and crapps throughout a couple of washes :)
1 jar of Aunt Jackies "In Control" Deep Conditioner

1 gallon of Natures Advantage Honey Almond Conditioner

1 gallon of Natures Advantage White Tea Conditioner...enough conditioner till the fall weather hits!

Last edited:

Aggie

I bought a Finger Comber Soft Kinx HD Wig and a Toni Daley Wig, both in black. I am getting the Toni Daley Big Chop wig in color 1 and the Toni Daley wig in color 99J next. These wigs are hot hot hot:mwahahafire:!

Ooops I forgot to add that I also got 3 clear Wetline gels, 2 blue, 1 Reaction, and 1 black jar of the Wetline gel as well just to try them out.

gorgeoushair

NeKeShea
Butternut Leave In
Cococreme Leave In
Stimulating Growth & Scalp Serum 2oz

Sarenzo
Creamy Oil in Apple Honey
Body Polish in Apple Honey
Body Mist in Apple Honey
Body Roll-On in Apple Honey
Wild Berry Smoothie Soap

Didn't get all the soap I wanted due to over flooding on the site.

Last edited:

gorgeoushair

I bought a Finger Comber Soft Kinx HD Wig and a Toni Daley Wig, both in black. I am getting the Toni Daley Big Chop wig in color 1 and the Toni Daley wig in color 99J next. These wigs are hot hot hot:mwahahafire:!

Ooops I forgot to add that I also got 3 clear Wetline gels, 2 blue, 1 Reaction, and 1 black jar of the Wetline gel as well just to try them out.

I have both of these wigs and they don't look right on me:cry2::cry3:
I swear her wigs look different on everyone.

Aggie

I have both of these wigs and they don't look right on me:cry2::cry3:
I swear her wigs look different on everyone.

Aww, don't feel bad hon.

Most wigs look great on me and I mean wigs that make others look like clowns :lol: I don't know, but I think I just have a face structure made for wigs. Most of them, you have to work them up a bit, fluff them a little, lift the roots, snip trim a little here and there, finger comb them and voila! It sounds like a lot but for me it isn't. I enjoy transforming wigs to suit my face.

ETA: You want to send me your units? I'll gladly take them off your hands:grin:.