July 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

Aggie

Well my natural hair feels similar! It was perfect on relaxed hair, and I know that my for needs protein, but wheat protein sucks for my hair. I need to buy a few at a time after this though, so I'm looking for other sellers. Ebay might be ok, not sure yet.
@JerriBlank

I did a search and found it on www.beautyofnewyork.com and they have it in the liter size jar as well, in case you're interested.

Rastafarai

SiameseTwists (decided to try out some new products)
Raspberry Henna Cream
Pumpkin Coconut Hairdress
Pomegranate Black Seed Hair Cream

Here is the consistency of the above products in the order of Pumpkin Coconut, Black Seed Hair Cream and Raspberry Henna:

29308aa9-4ef9-45af-996d-7b6b40efc305.jpg

abeeb76f-f979-44ed-9796-7ed8104f8a21.jpg

The thickest consistency appears to be the pumpkin coconut. I'm loving how that Henna cream look and feel though. Looking forward to reporting back on how it is on my hair.

Alright ya'll, I'm done with buying products....like FOR REAL! :lol:

NaturallyATLPCH

I posted this in the HQS thread, but thought I'd put it over here as well.

Hydroquench Systems Order Update:

I texted Bianca today about our products at 12:50pm and she responded at 1.31pm. I told her that I wasn't very fond of being ignored as a customer and that she should at least try to answer her customers queries even if she says products will ship in 2 weeks, 3 weeks, just say something! Don't just ignore us because doing so only hurts her business. I told her we want to support her but she has to meet us halfway.

Could you believe it but she actually called me back. Naturally I was shocked because I wasn't actually expecting a response.

I asked her about the shipping timeline of our products and that there was a major concern on the forum in regards to it. She indicated that she will be shipping out products this weekend and that she had suffered a nervous breakdown which she will tell us all about soon.

Well we will see how this goes. I will give her a little more time now that she actually called me back.
Lord she is STILL having issues? :mad:

HairNinja

Stepping up my game with professional tools and products.
  • Conair Pro Silverbird blowdryer
  • Hair Art H3000 Ceramic Flat iron
  • Massage shampoo brush
  • Sally's GVP Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Keratin Intensive treatment
  • Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor
  • Design Essentials: Silk Essentials, Honey Cream Moisture Retention shampoo, Deep Cleansing shampoo, Bamboo & Silk HCO leave in conditioner, Instant Conditioner
  • Flat iron comb