July 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

Colocha

acne cream and afro dreams
These sales got me, along with the rave reviews of @YvetteWithJoy ,

2x Soultanicals Hair* Glide
1x Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic.

If detangling can become amazing, I want to see it. It takes the longest of any part of my regimen. I threw in the DC because if I can get my conditioner in a gallon size and stop ordering 15 million little jars from Hairveda, I'm down. I wanted to try a styler too (would replace CRN Almond Jai) but my hair hates shea butter and I didn't see anything with enough hold without it.

Last edited:

YvetteWithJoy

On break

2x Soultanicals Knot Glide

If detangling can become amazing, I want to see it. It takes the longest of any part of my regimen. I threw in the DC because if I can get my conditioner in a gallon size and stop ordering 15 million little jars from Hairveda, I'm down. I wanted to try a styler too (would replace CRN Almond Jai) but my hair hates shea butter and I didn't see anything with enough hold without it.

I haven't ever tried the KNOT glide. I have only tried and reviewed the HAIR glide.

I hope you like them!

YvetteWithJoy

On break

2x Soultanicals Knot Glide

If you do so quickly, you may be able to change your order from the Knot Glide to the Hair Glide. However, I don't know which one is better.

Colocha

@Colocha
Hairveda sells Salon sizes and their normal sized Conditioners are 16oz's?

What "little jars" of HV are you getting?
Do they sell salon sizes of the Sitrinillah?
The 16 oz containers are what I'm getting. I order 6 or 7 when they have a sale, but I travel a lot and I get tired of bringing them around with me. I use a third of the container every wash day, maybe a little less sometimes.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Do they sell salon sizes of the Sitrinillah?
The 16 oz containers are what I'm getting. I order 6 or 7 when they have a sale, but I travel a lot and I get tired of bringing them around with me.
I use a third of the container every wash day, maybe a little less sometimes.
@Colocha
Yassssss! :up:

A member here use to routinely buy a Pail of Sitrinillah. I think a 10 Gallon Pail is $110 (or it use to be)

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@YvetteWithJoy, my bad! I Did get the hair glide. Didn't realize there was also a knot glide. :drunk:

Phew! Okay. :lol:

I'm glad, 'cause I was told by someone who actually has used both the the HAIR glide is an upgraded version of the KNOT glide. But I don't know how true that is.

Anyway, I really hope it helps the detangling part of your regimen. I have tried it on soaking wet hair, damp hair, and dry hair . . . and it's been magical all three ways for me. If it isn't great for you (I can't imagine that happening), you can sell me yours. I'll buy it. :smile:

Colocha

Phew! Okay. :lol:

I'm glad, 'cause I was told by someone who actually has used both the the HAIR glide is an upgraded version of the KNOT glide. But I don't know how true that is.

Anyway, I really hope it helps the detangling part of your regimen. I have tried it on soaking wet hair, damp hair, and dry hair . . . and it's been magical all three ways for me. If it isn't great for you (I can't imagine that happening), you can sell me yours. I'll buy it. :smile:
Thank you! :):) I hope it works too. Any reduction in this three hour struggle would be worth it.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Camille Rose Lavender Crush Ultra Defining Gel
Camille Rose Lavender Shaken Detangling Mist
Ion Pigments Color Depositing Masque (Auburn)

Returned
Eco Styler BCO/Flaxseed Gel [has wheat protein]
Ion Pigments Color Depositing Masque (Neon Purple) [decided to try a more natural color first to see how I like the formula and its effects]

LushLox

Has anyone tried this, it sounds divine!