@KinksAndInk
Hursh.:shhh:
You 'pose to be helping me. (One PJ to another):catfight:...:lol:

Okay I know Imma get (for sure):
x1 Liter Oyin HH
x1 Liter Cathy Howse
x1 Liter Afrotastic
x1 Liter Knot Glide

The rest.....I haven't really thought on yet.
That's your shopping list on a normal day :lachen:I want some Oyin too. 1 liter of honey hemp and a 16oz whipped pudding or 2. We need a BF 2017 thread now. I need to prepare :look:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I want to purchase some Aloe Vera powder, Rose Petal powder and some amla and brahmi powders but I'll wait to get them when I return home from Canada next month.

So what are you going to do with the hops @mzteaze? Oh and where did you purchase them from?

The hops were the last item I needed to make my homemade version of "YouTuber's" expensive hair tea.

I went to a bulk herb store in NYC (Flower Power). They were a tad pricy IMHO but since you can literally buy as little as 1/2 oz, its a good way to make small batches before committing to large quantities.

They were out of gotu kola (brahmi) so I will need to order from another source.

Aggie

The hops were the last item I needed to make my homemade version of "YouTuber's" expensive hair tea.

I went to a bulk herb store in NYC (Flower Power). They were a tad pricy IMHO but since you can literally buy as little as 1/2 oz, its a good way to make small batches before committing to large quantities.

They were out of gotu kola (brahmi) so I will need to order from another source.
Gotcha. Thanks. I know hops are pretty expensive though, no matter where you get them from. I can only find them online, sadly.