July 2022 What Did You Buy This Week (Hair Care Edition)

alove15

As I Am so much moisture (excited to try this!), Aphogee products (2 step, 2 minute conditioner, and green tea restructurizer spray), Cricket hair shears.

Aggie

My Liter bottle of Olaplex No. 4 Clarifying Shampoo and 2 bottles of No. 9 Nourishing Serum arrived today :woot:

My Bath and Body Works candles and body lotions also arrived today. Washing and caring for my hair with a nicely scented candle burning in the background is therapeutic to me.

Aggie

My Curlsmith order is here and I will be picking it up sometime today. I am excited about this product because of the raving reviews I have been reading about it. If it works wonders on my hair, I KNOW I will be trying other products from this line and I already subscribed to be on their mailing list :yep: .

Aggie

Today I picked up a 32 oz and a 5 lb jar of Eco Stlying Gel in Argan Oil (Yellow with Red Top) , Eco Styler Curl and Wave (Pink), and a jar of African Pride Curl Styling Custard. I want to try them all our since my Pro Gel Max Styling Gel is seemingly out of stock.

I need to look for a couple jars of Beautiful Textures Curl Control Styling Souffle. I sure hope I can find them somewhere on the web.

Aggie

Just ordered 6 jars of Beautiful Textures Curl Control Styling Pudding. I had to find it online because I could not do so locally.