July 22 23 24 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-poo: Water/glycerin spray & KJ Naturals Marshmallow Detangler
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Protein Treatment: Curl Junkie Repair Me
DC: Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful DC with lemongrass and tea tree EOs
Post-wash: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Spray, SSI Cranberry Hair Creme , MHC Sophia's Hair Grease

AgeinATL

Prepoo: ST Power to the prepoo. Trying to use this up.
Shampoo: SM JBCO
Condition: Shescentit's coco-pumpkin cowash. I use it as a rinse out. AMAZING slip and softness.
Tea Rinse: ABP teabag. No longer on the website. Not sure if it has been discontinued. Apply tea, let it sit, and then top with DC.
DC: SM Sacha Mask topped with Bekura YAM Nectar. Under heating cap using the DIY Steaming method.
Leave-in: Bekura Honey Latte Hair Milk. Excited to try this. Smells amazing. If it isn't heavy enough, I will top it with my Oyin Hair Dew.
Style: Medium-sized twist into some type of updo. Too hot in the A to wear my hair down.

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Looking to really moisturize this weekend. Took my braids out a couple of weeks ago, and while my hair has felt great this week, I'm still a little paranoid. Anyhoo...the plan is:

Friday:
Cleanse: DIY Sodium Bentonite Clay rinse w/glycerin
Condition: Tresemme Botanique Hydration Mask (adding vegetable glycerin)
**EDIT** - Thinking about a dusting.

Saturday:
Rinse
Condition Tresemme Botanique Hydration Mask (adding vegetable glycerin)

Sunday:
Cleanse: DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence
Deep Condition: DevaCurl One Condition w/Green Beauty Real Protein Treatment
Rinse: Green Tea (w/Red Rooibos maybe)
Leave-In: KCKT

Last edited:

Aggie

Pre-poo: Water/glycerin spray & KJ Naturals Marshmallow Detangler
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Protein Treatment: Curl Junkie Repair Me
DC: Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful DC with lemongrass and tea tree EOs
Post-wash: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Spray, SSI Cranberry Hair Creme , MHC Sophia's Hair Grease
Hey @rileypak
I'm thinking about getting that Curl Junkie Repair Me. How do you like that treatment? Is it really good?

Aggie

Tomorrow I will be:

Prepooing with Wheat Germ Oil/Biolage Conditioning Balm/AVJ combo

Clarifying my hair with Elucence Clarifying Shampoo

Moisture Shampoo with Macadamia Natural Oil Moisture Shampoo

Deep Conditioning with a mixture of Bekura YAM Nectar and Bekura Cacao Bark

Moisturizing with Bekura Honey Latte Hair Milk :lick: (by the way, this hair milk is perfect under my Wetline Xtreme gel).

Sealing with CRN Coconut Water Style Setter/Hemp Oil combo.

I think I'm going to really enjoy doing my hair because I'm using some new goodies from my increasing stash :yep:

SuchaLady

Shampoo: Creme of Nature Argan Oil
DC: It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask (I promised you a review @Aggie I will report back) Im gonna be so upset if I like this because it's $49.96 per liter :look:
Leave in: Either Creme of Nature 8 in 1 or Mielle Organic hair milk.
Style: Blowdry on low/cold. Gel up edges with Wetline and a bun.

I'll be back in a couple hours with my feedback.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Hey @rileypak
I'm thinking about getting that Curl Junkie Repair Me. How do you like that treatment? Is it really good?

It's HG for me.
It doesn't need long to work, no need for heat for it to work, it's slippy (IMO), and it actually leaves my hair soft (though I still follow up with a moisturizing DC out of habit). When I'm feeling lazy but still need a treatment, I bring this in the shower with me.
If your hair is fond of keratin, it's a buy in my book.

Aggie

It's HG for me.
It doesn't need long to work, no need for heat for it to work, it's slippy (IMO), and it actually leaves my hair soft (though I still follow up with a moisturizing DC out of habit). When I'm feeling lazy but still need a treatment, I bring this in the shower with me.
If your hair is fond of keratin, it's a buy in my book.
@rileypak
Good Review.:goodpost:

It is definitely a great product.:up:

Awesome sauce!

Thanks so much @rileypak and @IDareT'sHair.

My hair does love keratin so I think I'll get it:yep:.

Aggie

Shampoo: Creme of Nature Argan Oil
DC: It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask (I promised you a review @Aggie I will report back) Im gonna be so upset if I like this because it's $49.96 per liter :look:
Leave in: Either Creme of Nature 8 in 1 or Mielle Organic hair milk.
Style: Blowdry on low/cold. Gel up edges with Wetline and a bun.

I'll be back in a couple hours with my feedback.
@SuchaLady

:lol: Thanks hun. I know exactly how you feel. I think my hair is pretty bougie too. I don't know what to do with her Smh! :nono:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Okay @rileypak and @IDareT'sHair

I bought:

Curl Junkie Repair Me
Curl Junkie Curl rehab
Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip. I hope this one is nice too - Can anyone elaborate on this?

I used to use the whip when I was relaxed as a moisturizer. I liked it but it was too heavy back then. It is lightly moisturizing but much more of a sealant to me than moisturizer. I haven't revisited it since going natural but I plan to.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Tomorrow I will:
  • Pre-poo: Apply warm oil to scrap and Naturelle Grow Pre-poo to length under heat cap for 20 mins
  • Poo: Paul Mitchells Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo 2 x
  • DC: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Moisture Dream Cream Dc under heat for 30 mins and no heat for 30 mins
  • Leave-ins: Annabelle's/ Oil/Naturelle Grow Soft & Silky
  • Dry: Air dry

Aggie

I used to use the whip when I was relaxed. I liked it but it was too heavy back then. It is lightly moisturizing but much more of a sealant to me than moisturizer. I haven't revisited it since going natural but I plan to.

@rileypak

I see it can be used as a deep conditioner as well. Did you or anyone else use it that way at all?

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Cowash: HH banana foster black soap yogurt cowash
DC: Jakeala beau vert hair mask mixed with Jakeala honey hair thang and NurCreations avocado green tea mask on my crown
Detangler/leave in: Suave Nautrals in ocean breeze
Styler: DE dual hydration milk sealed w/ OGX biotin & collagen dry styling oil
Currently semi air drying in a Bantu knot bun to stretch for halo twists tomorrow.

Rastafarai

Remember Black Hair Matters:afro:

:lol: :lol: It sure does, my dear!

Today's plans:

Pre-poo: Spritzed my scalp with some Jakeala Beau Vert Oil overnight
Shampoo: Nexxus Therappe and Mud Puddle Clay Wash
Protein: Framesi Color Love Moisture Mask
DC: Bekura YAM, Siamese Sweet Potatoe and Jakeala Honey Mask (original)
Style: Airdry with Siamese MILK and some Siamese Butters (I mix them together). Will do 6 or 7 braids and un-braid for work come Monday.