July 22 23 24 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Aggie

@Aggie
I can't wait to try this Combo.:lick:
@IDareT'sHair

You gatta try the combo. It's truly amazing. I could smell the chocolate in my hair while I was DCing but it went away when I washed it out. Truth be told, I don't mind the smell of chocolate in my hair but I live in the tropics...the ants here would find me and try to eat it off my hair while I sleep :lol:

Last edited:

Daina

Had some build-up this week so decided to shampoo the scalp only.

Shampoo: Suave Rosemary and Mint
Co-cleanse: Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle
Deep conditioning: Joico Moisture Recovery Balm with wheat germ oil
Leave-in: Redken Extreme Anti-snap
Styler: Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Creme and Cantu Shea Butter Twist and Lock gel
Style: Medium Strand Twists for a twist - out tomorrow for church

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-poo: Water/glycerin spray & KJ Naturals Marshmallow Detangler
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Protein Treatment: Curl Junkie Repair Me
DC: Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful DC with lemongrass and tea tree EOs
Post-wash: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Spray, SSI Cranberry Hair Creme, MHC Sophia's Hair Grease

- Forgot to bring the Repair Me into the shower so no treatment today
- Added lavender and lemongrass EOs to Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful DC

ms.blue

Shampoo: Macadamia pro ultra rich moisturizing shampoo
Conditioner : Claudie's normalizing conditioner
Rinse out conditioner: NaturelleGrow herbal blends
Leave in: CRN moisture milk
Oil: Avocado oil
Styler: CRN almond jai butter mixed with aloe whipped butter

Since I used both new shampoo and conditioner, I'm not sure how my hair likes the products. So far, the shampoo gave no moisture which ehh, I don't really care about but the Claudie's normalizing conditioner didn't seem to do much for my hair....I might have to mixed the conditioner with another conditioner.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Do what I was supposed to do last week...:look:

Cowash with APB WHipped Cleansing Crème.
Applied diluted KeraCare Moisturising Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
DCed with APB Ultra-Conditioning Soufflé under my Hot Head Conditioning Cap for 1/2 hr.
Rinsed with cool water.
Applied APB LI and Simple Hair Creme.

About to go do my makeup and throw on a wig. I am headed to the movies later tonight.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Another week with chunky twists for a nice twist out later this week.
Wash & Condition with VO5
DC Jakeala's Marshmallow Hibiscus Flaxseed Conditioner

Twisted with DB's Vanilla Leave In, Mozeke's Babassu Cream and sealed with Sarenzo's Oil. Put a little Sarenzo's Body Frosting on my ends.

vevster

Another week with chunky twists for a nice twist out later this week.
Wash & Condition with VO5
DC Jakeala's Marshmallow Hibiscus Flaxseed Conditioner

Twisted with DB's Vanilla Leave In, Mozeke's Babassu Cream and sealed with Sarenzo's Oil. Put a little Sarenzo's Body Frosting on my ends.

You have to leave the hair in twists for days?

Aggie

SSI has another Hair Cream called Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream - has anyone tried that yet and if so, what results did you get from it. I'm always on the hunt for very moisturizing creams and for butters with great sealing power.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
SSI has another Hair Cream called Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream - has anyone tried that yet and if so, what results did you get from it. I'm always on the hunt for very moisturizing creams and for butters with great sealing power.

The Marshmallow cream is supposedly lighter than the Marula cream. I haven't tried my jar of Marula cream yet but from what I read it seems to be the heavier of the two.
Anyway, the Marshmallow Herbal.Hair Creme leaves my hair really soft and it's a pretty good moisturizer.

I've tried the Marshmallow Herbal.Hair Creme and the Honey Buttercream Moisturizer by SSI. I prefer the Marshmallow Herbal.Hair Creme. Hopefully I like the Marula Cream too. The Honey Buttercream Moisturizer is okay but it doesn't wow me like the Marshmallow Cream does.

Last edited:

Aggie

The Marshmallow cream is supposedly lighter than the Marula cream. I haven't tried my jar of Marula cream yet but from what I read it seems to be the heavier of the two.
Anyway, the Marshmallow Herbal.Hair Creme leaves my hair really soft and it's a pretty good moisturizer.

I've tried the Marshmallow Herbal.Hair Creme and the Honey Buttercream Moisturizer by SSI. I prefer the Marshmallow Herbal.Hair Creme. Hopefully I like the Marula Cream too. The Honey Buttercream Moisturizer is okay but it doesn't wow me like the Marshmallow Cream does.

@rileypak

Dangit! I bought the wrong one full sized. I will look into getting both the Marula and the Marshmallow for comparison then. Thanks a million hun.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak

Dangit! I bought the wrong one full sized. I will look into getting both the Marula and the Marshmallow for comparison then. Thanks a million hun.

The Honey Buttercream Moisturizer isn't bad so if you're unable to get SSI to swap it's not a total loss if the ingredients agree with your hair. The Marshmallow Herbal.Hair Creme just performs a little better to me than the Honey Buttercream Moisturizer. Marshmallow HHC contains more yummy ceramide oils that my hair loves...

imaginary

HOT (trying to get back on these to see if they make a difference): vatika coconut oil and castor oil
Detangle: HEHH + warm water
Shampoo: diluted Keracare hydrating detangling (and when this spilled down the drain before I got to my last section) then african black soap
Treatment: Olaplex no.3 overnight
Protein: Affirm reconstructor and Neutral protein filler (just layered it on top because I'm lazy)
DC: Every Strand coconut shea DC and my diy coffee oil on my scalp (with peppermint, sage and rosemary mixed in)
Rinse: green tea
Leave-ins: lavender olive oil, SM curl and shine conditioner
Style: ecostyler gel for finger coils (avj to re-wet sections)

Aggie

@Aggie
Ask SSI to change it, if it hasn't shipped.

@IDareT'sHair

Unfortunately I already have the full sized Honey Butter Cream. I just tried it on one side of my head and the Marula on the other side. I find that the Marula is more slippy then the Honey Butter Cream but it is still nice like @rileypak said. If I had to choose between the two, I'd definitely choose the Marula. Now I need that and the Marshmallow in my life.:spinning: