July 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

GGsKin

Yesterday

Cleanse/ DC: DIY clay mix of rhassoul, kaolin, s.bentonite, silk amino acids, water and hibiscus tea.
DC: a cocktail of Tropic Hair Feast, CR Algae Renew, and SSI Juicy Curls Hair Mask + hibiscus tea.
Style: UFD Curly Magic for a wash and go.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I actually installed (well it’s 90% installed lol) some synthetic crochet sisterlocs, only I didn’t crochet them in, I box braided them in. I was doing another style (individual faux locs with human hair I cut off the track, but I realized bulk hair works better for the braids instead of wrapping which is what I originally intended to but I didn’t think I had enough hair and I didn’t want to buy anymore at that point but I will in the future :lachen: ) but it was taking too long and I needed something in the meantime and I didn’t want to waste all that time I spent on installing half the braids on my hair, so I just braided the faux sisterlocs on top lol. I’m going to take them out and finish my original style, but I have a couple of social engagements and it’s too hot for me to wear a wig lol

whew that was a lot lmao

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I actually installed (well it’s 90% installed lol) some synthetic crochet sisterlocs, only I didn’t crochet them in, I box braided them in. I was doing another style (individual faux locs with human hair I cut off the track, but I realized bulk hair works better for the braids instead of wrapping which is what I originally intended to but I didn’t think I had enough hair and I didn’t want to buy anymore at that point but I will in the future :lachen: ) but it was taking too long and I needed something in the meantime and I didn’t want to waste all that time I spent on installing half the braids on my hair, so I just braided the faux sisterlocs on top lol. I’m going to take them out and finish my original style, but I have a couple of social engagements and it’s too hot for me to wear a wig lol

whew that was a lot lmao
Well I actually took those crochet sisterlocs out and I’m braiding my hair with human afro kinky bulk hair :lachen:

naturalyogini

Today
Shampoo: Jlexillc Fenugreek shampoo
Conditioner: Jlexillc Bamboo Silica and DE dc
Leave-in: Jlexillc Max hydration Silica on dripping wer hair. Finger detangling in shower. Followed by Jlexillc Karkar oil, Twisted: Bekura Buttermilk.
Sealed: Especiallyhair Moisture Foundation
Scalp massage: Karkar oil.

Last edited:

KenyafromCT

I’m going to steam with my pre-poo and my deep condition. I think I’m going to keep it simple. See how it works. I will definitely use my onion and garlic on my scalp. Use my Soultanicals shampoo and deep conditioner. I do so much each wash day. I want to KISS this week. I will also baggy a few days.

Oh and drink my fenugreek water/add the soaks seeds to my smoothies.

Neomorph

I can't believe I just did a cowash. I haven't done one in years

Co-wash: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Care Cowash
Conditioner: Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard
Leave-in: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Styled my hair into a bun with curly bangs

colorful_coils

Tonight
Prepoo: Fenugreek + Cassia + Hibiscus + Aloe Vera Gel + Babassu Oil + Shea Nut Oil

Tomorrow
Cowash: Camille Rose Coconut Cowash (hair) + As I Am Itchy Scalp Cowash (scalp)
Conditioner: The Mane Choice Boosting Kit Reconstructor
Leave-In: SSI Marula Mallow Moisture Rich Milk
Cream: SSI Triple Butter Heavy Cream

Putting my hair in some protective twists.