June 11 12 13 14 15 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:rose: RIP All those who have senselessly lost their Lives at the Hands of Law Enforcement, Lynch Mobs and crazy Racial Violence throughout the generations whose millions of collective voices cry for Justice from the ground.

Greetings ALL Healthy Hair Weekend Warriors!:2inlove:

5 Days for Self-Care. Let's get it done!

What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
:rose: RIP All those who have senselessly lost their Lives at the Hands of Law Enforcement, Lynch Mobs and crazy Racial Violence throughout the generations whose millions of collective voices cry for Justice from the ground.

Greetings ALL Healthy Hair Weekend Warriors!:2inlove:

5 Days for Self-Care. Let's get it done!

What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Today: some exercising at home :cloud9: it stimulates the hair follicles to open + it's good for my overall health.

On Saturday: protein treatment. But I always like to do a clarifying treatment, prior to the protein one. I feel like the protein works better that way.

Angel of the North

Hey Terri, long time.... I love this thread, glad it's still going strong I find it helps to encourage me on my hair journey and also once I've said it, I feel obligated to do it.

Saturday the 13th is going to be the reset date for my hair journey, my hair is in much need of TLC and dedication, my plans are:

1. Prepoo with Philip Kingsley elastasizer mixed with avocado oil (need to use up the stash)
2. Wash with Giovanni smooth as silk shampoo
3. DC with Komaza olive moisture mask (I might add some extra olive oil in there)
4. Trim my ends - Long overdue!
5. Komaza vitamin reign and califia leave ins
6. Moisturise with Komaza shea butter or S Curl
7. Seal with grapeseed oil

You're gonna see me in the use up your stash challenge next month - Somethings never change....

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
I know I’m going to wash my hair this Saturday, but I do not know which products I will use. My hair will be styled in a WNG.

I don’t remember what I did, but I did Cowash today with APB Milk/Honey. Then I used APB Extreme Hydration Leave-In and Mielle Twisting Soufflé. I styled my hair into a bun for work.

This evening, I blow dried my hair and cut off 2”.

Last edited:

shasha8685

Had to do something quick today:

Co-wash+ DC: The Doux One Love Co-wash
Leave In: Melanin Leave In Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner
Styled in a wash and go puff using The Doux Mousse Def

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Skipping wash day this weekend. I have been keeping my hair moisturized with water and shea butter, that's it. My hair is so soft! Will re-moisturize this Saturday. I'm on the look out for a good herbal scalp oil for scalp massages, that's all I plan to add to my routine.

vevster

Mo Knows Hair shampoo
Miche Moisturizing Deep conditioner
Qhemet Moringa Tea Conditioning Ghee as a Leave In
Obia Naturals Spray Curl Hydrator as required
Mo Knows hair Styling Pudding

vevster

Mo Knows Hair shampoo
Curlsmith Hydro Creme Conditioner with hyaluronic acid.
Qhemet Moringa Tea Conditioning Ghee as a Leave In
Obia Naturals Spray Curl Hydrator as required
Mo Knows hair Styling Pudding
I added in the Mo knows Hair scalp treatment and changed the deep conditioner.