June 17 18 19 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Tonight:
Cleanse: DevaCurl No Poo Decadence
Protein: Green Beauty REAL Protein Treatment mixed with DevaCurl One Condition Decadence
Leave-in: KCKT
Blow dry
Saturday: Finally getting Goddess Braids:happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin:

Sunday:
Wake up ecstatic that I won't perform the usual wash day for the next month!

Last edited:

toaster

Why does it seem like everything I use runs out at one time? Tonight I have to go to Sephora and Ulta to stock up on eye serum, shampoo, conditioner, face toner, etc. Blegh.

Tomorrow after the gym I will:
Oil and finger detangle with olive oil
DC with Pantene masque
Shampoo and condition with Pureology Hydrating set
Roller set with its a 10 leave in and chi brilliance serum (I've been loving this serum)
Pibbs dry
Bun it up

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Finished up last night. This whole wash was just :love2:

Co-Cleanse: APB Moisturizing Whipped Cleansing Creme (Cheers scent)
Condition: Silk Dreams Destination Hydration (almost empty use up)
Moisturize: SSI Coco Creme Leave In (almost empty use up) and SSI Marshmallow Herbal Creme
Seal: Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Hey Ms.T! :kiss:

So next week I am travelling to the States and will spend a few days in Tennessee before heading to my appointment with Reniece in DC the following Wednesday. I have to take down my hair and fully detangle prior to my appointment. Keep in mind next weekend will make 6 weeks in these cornrows, so the detangling job will be significant. My options on how to handle this are:

1. Take down my hair over the next few days at the 5 week+ mark, fully detangle and get mom to plait it into about 8 cornrows the day before I leave so I can wig it while I travel. That way I only have a light detangle to do the night before the appointment.
or
2. Do the take down and detangle during my time in Tennessee, and put it in big twists/bun in prep for my appointment.

Now I am leaning towards option #1, because I will be spending lots of time with potential bae :look: and I don't want to have the hassle of dealing with my hair then. At the same time I really wanted to leave my hair in for 6 weeks and avoid detangling twice.

What do you ladies think?

Rastafarai

@bajandoc86, would there be a need to detangle again after one week? I guess you can make sure its well moisturized under the wig so it will be less manipulation a second time around.

Safe travels up here, please update us on your Reniece visit and enjoy the time with potential bae :D :D :D

Rozlewis

Tomorrow:

Pre-poo: Philip Kinglsey Elasticized Extreme under heat for 20 mins.
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Poo
Treatment: Annabelles White Chocolate Mousse on length and Apogee 2 Min Reconstructor
DC: Marie Dean's Sweet Milk Conditioning DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/KBB
Dry: Air dry 80% and blow dry on cool till dry
Bun

Rastafarai

I guess its close to 3 (or 4 weeks?) since I last washed, conditioned and protein treat my hair. I'll be doing my hair tomorrow!

Wash: Jakeala ACV Shampoo/Mud Puddle Bentonite Clay Wash
Protein/Deep Condition: SiameseTwist Sweet Potatoe Pie, Mielle's Babbasu Oil and Mint DC and Jakeala's Honey Hair Mask (original formula)
Style: 6-8 braids with Melonberry Hair Refresher, SiameseTwist Strawberry Coils Spritz, SiameseTwist Cupuacu Carrot Cream, Natty Naturals Nappy Crème, and Anita Grant's Sapote Oil as my sealant

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
@bajandoc86, would there be a need to detangle again after one week? I guess you can make sure its well moisturized under the wig so it will be less manipulation a second time around.

Safe travels up here, please update us on your Reniece visit and enjoy the time with potential bae :D :D :D

My hair sheds like a beast, so after one week I'd have to do a light detangle. But I'll definitely be focusing on maintaining moisture during that week.

Re: the bolded :blush: :giggle: Thank you and I sure will let y'all know how it goes.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Exfoliate: Naturelle Grow's Espresso Exfoliating Scalp Scrub
Finger Detangle: EVCO
Cleanse: Claudie's Jojoba Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH Under Dryer
Steam: Curl Junkie's Banana & Hibiscus
Final R/O: Darcy's Pumpkin Seed *if needed*
Twist: Curls Lavish and Sarenzo's Creamy Oil

Anaisin

Prepoo: Pure bymadebeautiful Purifying rinse
Shampoo: Alikay Naturals Black Soap Shampoo
DC: Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint DC
Moisturize & Style: Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade

Every other deep conditioner is dead to me

My hair right now is just....

I'm speechless tbh lmao I'll be back tomorrow when I get my thoughts together on how great this is

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
So I am such a scatterbrain at times. I totally forgot that mum and lil sis are travelling out of the island tomorrow. Which means I had to detangle my hair by today so she could cornrow it again. I managed to finish in good time, with minimal breakage.

Aggie

This morning I prepooed with an avj/pracaxi/pumpkin seedoi combo for 20 minutes ,then Moroccan Natural Oil Weightless Shampoo followed by 15 minutes of Keracare Super Reconstructor and 10 minutes if Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor.

My leave in will be Redken Antyis Snap Leave in. I have a combination of butters that I will be using to seal my hair with later.