June 17 18 19 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Exfoliate: Naturelle Grow's Espresso Exfoliating Scalp Scrub
Finger Detangle: EVCO
*The NG Espresso was a little "messy" not like Kiehl's which is almost like a Gel with Beads.

This one is more like a Sugar Scrub you would use in the Shower. Still performed well though. I love Coffee Stuff anyway. It's great for waking up the follicles.

**I used my own "Tingle" Oil to finger detangle.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Removed my crochet twists last night because they smelled like smoke (went to a bonfire). Almost ended up cutting an entire braid off but thankfully I was able to work out the knots and tangles. Then I slathered on Honey's Handmade pumpkin and kokum chocolate deep conditioner, put on 2 plastic caps and a bonnet. This morning I rinsed it out, half arse detangled cuz I was running late, added a lot of leave in and some gel then bunned.
Tonight/Tomorrow:
Wash:Redken cleansing cream
Protein: Aphogee 2 step
DC overnight: Honey's Handmade mango & monoi
Detangle thoroughly: Suave naturals tropical coconut (or whatever I have open)
LI: Aphogee provitamin, bamboo extract and Garnier sleek and shine cream mixed in a spray bottle with a little hot water
Stylers: CRN almond jai and aloe whip gel and a little cream of nature edge control to bun

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Wash: Camille Rose Naturals Cleansing Rinse
Condition: Shea Moisture 10-in-1 Masque
Style: Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker on soaking wet hair.

My first attempt at a wash and go. It's been 1.5 hours and my hair still wet :look:
Once these ends are gone, I think I can make it a go. I tried to do a high puff.... Epic fail. Too much hair. I guess I missed that part of just cutting down to nothing; the nice high puff. Welp, at some point, I'll just be able to pull it back and down.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Shampoo: Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioner
Shower Detangle: Mix of Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm & Paul Mitchell the Detangler
Condition: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Leave In: Bekura Honey Latte, Cantu Repair Cream, My Honey Child Type 4
Style: Wash n Go

Rastafarai

Shampoo: Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioner

I know this doesn't lather, but how does it make your scalp feel? Does it thoroughly remove any buildup and dirt? That's my fear of cleaning conditioners...I like the squeaky clean feel where I can scratch my scalp and not see any sebum under my fingernails.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@Rastafarai, my hair felt clean but it was not squeaky clean like a sulfate shampoo. However, I use a scalp exfoliator (Pona Scalp by Komaza Hair Care) every wash day and I now use a shampoo/scalp brush. So, no matter what I use, my scalp is always clean. Maybe you can get a shampoo brush. Those things are amazing. (thank you @MileHighDiva for the rec!)

Aggie

I cowashed my hair this morning with Aussie Moist Conditioner before heading out to church.

After church I moisturized my hair with Oyin Hair Dew sealed with a combination of ceramide butters, massaged some hairdrenalin potion on my scalp and inverted for 5 minutes. Now my hair is nice and super soft.

myronnie

Today is my me day..although I have a couple reactions in the lab I need to check on :(
But anyway, I haven't washed in two weeks so it's time for some TLC.
Detangle with SSI Sugar Peach. Prepoo with SSI Okra
Shampoo with Nexxus Frizz Defy diluted
Condition with SSI Blueberry
DC with SSI Curl Moist with Curl Junkie Rehab layered over

NaturallyATLPCH

Prepoo: APB Ginger Root Oil on Scalp
Cleanse: SM Sacha Inchi Shampoo
DC: APB Moisturizing Conditioner sealed with APB Olive Oats Oil
Leave In: APB Leave In, TGIN Leave In
Seal: APB Butta on the ends

Will put in twists to dry then will use APB Hair Cream to put in Twist Bun.

GGsKin

I combed my hair out to ensure I wasn't growing sister locs.

Shampood my scalp- earlier in the week I used Beautiful Textures Curl Definer (1st use) over old product and was a little concerned about build-up.

Clay washed. Oiled with grapeseed and safflower oils and styled my wng with the BT Curl Definer- which foamed this time round:confused:. Hmmm.

imaginary

Easy wash day today.

Clay: Rhassoul mixed with cassia tea for an hour
DC: Every Strand Shea And Coconut Oil Deep Hair Masque only
Leave-ins: Aphogee provitamin, jojoba lavender olive oil, SM curl and shine conditioner
Stretch: curlformers (mix of regular and barrel) and soft bonnet

ETA: Oh I also put my hair in medium plaits and did a little micro-trim all around, then sealed the ends with plain castor oil.

Last edited: