June 2011....What Did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Divas!

6 Months into 2011 ..... WOW this Year is Flyin'! Can you believe it's June?:drink:

Time to get Deep into Your Summer Regimen. So What Did YOU Buy this Week?

I bought 1 16 ounce Bottle of WEN Fig Conditioner

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
IDareT'sHair damn girl....u bought things for June already?? It hasn't been even 24 hrs:lachen:. I'm not gonna lie tho, i'm here browsing Amazon and BFH thinking about what to buy:grin:. So imma add my contribution in like an hr or so.

Any recommendations re: conditioners from BFH?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@bajandoc86

I really like the Cleansing Conditioners. I love the Yarrow & Hibiscus and the Cottonseed Marshmallow.

I have the Shine Rinses (but haven't tried them yet). :grin: Heard really great things about these.

I also liked the Espresso Scalp Cream and the Saeede Scalp Cream. I thought they were both very nice.:yep:

I also heard the Castor Seed Moisturizing Cream was very good too.

I sold or swapped all the Deep Conditioners I had.:spinning:

More than likely, I won't be replacing any of it tho'.:ohwell:

30something

Today I got tresemme natural nourishing moisture conditioner and a knock off goody demand brush because I lost my old one I bought 3 weeks ago and I got really sturdy goody paddle brush... I'll be back in here.

Toy

This is Horrible june barely started and i am in here again,I bought some

Silky Souffle - Hair Moisturizer from Naturel lyfe essentials.

destine2grow

Hey Divas!

6 Months into 2011 ..... WOW this Year is Flyin'! Can you believe it's June?:drink:

Time to get Deep into Your Summer Regimen. So What Did YOU Buy this Week?

I bought 1 16 ounce Bottle of WEN Fig Conditioner

What :blush:

You posting your dirt in here :look: You know you wrong for that. Imma tell :blush:
So where you purchase this from.:blush::grin: You know I want to try this so let me know if there is a sale going on?

An_gell

Hey! Thanks IDareT'sHair for starting dis thread up! :)

I brought:

Afroveda Butter Collection
Enso Olive and Honey Butter
Enso Milk and Honey Hydrating buttercream

Qhemet Amla and Olive Heavy Cream....Lord please help me reframe from buying anything else for my head this month.:nono:

That's it so far trying to stop the urge from buying more stuff especially after I spent $200 on a damn textbook..still mad about that I need a scholarship or somethin:perplexed

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey! Thanks IDareT'sHair for starting dis thread up! :)

I brought:

Afroveda Butter Collection
Enso Olive and Honey Butter
Enso Milk and Honey Hydrating buttercream

That's it so far trying to stop the urge from buying more stuff especially after I spent $200 on a damn textbook..still mad about that I need a scholarship or somethin:perplexed

An_gell

So you're in School over in Korea? I thought maybe you were there for your Job.

How interesting. How long will you be there?

An_gell

@An_gell

So you're in School over in Korea? I thought maybe you were there for your Job.

How interesting. How long will you be there?

IDareT'sHair, hey! yeah I'm here for my job, but I go to school too online though. I been taking online classes with Park University since 08 I just don't have time to go to classroom settings. Tryin to finish my BS degree so I can do somethin else oneday, this military thing is getting tiresome. I been in the service 12 years now so tryin to stick out and retire in it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair, hey! yeah I'm here for my job, but I go to school too online though. I been taking online classes with Park University since 08 I just don't have time to go to classroom settings. Tryin to finish my BS degree so I can do somethin else oneday, this military thing is getting tiresome. I been in the service 12 years now so tryin to stick out and retire in it.

An_gell

Proud of You Girl.:grin: Handle Yo' Bizness.

Iluvsmuhgrass

*sigh* I got conditioner, bobby pins, clips, and I bought some castor oil because I was running dangerously low. :look: :nono:

Last edited:

Dommo

-Kerastase Masquintense
-Oribe Supershine conditioning cream
-Tube of Wella Color Touch

Brownie518

@IDareT'sHair damn girl....u bought things for June already?? It hasn't been even 24 hrs:lachen:. I'm not gonna lie tho, i'm here browsing Amazon and BFH thinking about what to buy:grin:. So imma add my contribution in like an hr or so.

Any recommendations re: conditioners from BFH?

What :blush:

You posting your dirt in here :look: You know you wrong for that. Imma tell :blush:
So where you purchase this from.:blush::grin: You know I want to try this so let me know if there is a sale going on?

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I got a Mizani Butter Blends Sensitive Scalp relaxer today.
Hopefully, this month I'll only be purchasing Redken AntiSnap, Motions CPR, and maybe some Claudie's Reconstructor. Hopefully...:look:

beautyaddict1913

Its not even June 2 and we are already 2 pages into this thread, this is going to be an exciting month ladies! I haven't bought anything yet and don't need a thing but I am considering some Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. Gotta check it out though. I also want to re-stock my Qhemet CTDG and I want to buy Hairveda's new condish! BJ said it was coming out in June. I will look for it to be released around the 22nd. BJ is always on CPT! I love her though lol!

JessieLeleB

2 packs of 12inch Hair for my sew-in for my cruise this weekend!

Then im buying Qhemet Biologics when the sell starts and nothing else this month till I use some stuff up.

Coffee

My only purchases so far are Embelleze Novex Shock Therapy Extra Deep Hair Cream and L'OREAL Natural or Relaxer Intense Moisture Conditioner.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Its not even June 2 and we are already 2 pages into this thread, this is going to be an exciting month ladies! I haven't bought anything yet and don't need a thing but I am considering some Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. Gotta check it out though. I also want to re-stock my Qhemet CTDG and I want to buy Hairveda's new condish! BJ said it was coming out in June. I will look for it to be released around the 22nd. BJ is always on CPT! I love her though lol!

beautyaddict1913 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lawd....She Done Called Out BJ:dighole:

Brownie518

:giggle: beauty, you something else, girl!!!

ms.blue

This week I bought
-the one n only argan moisture set and the shescentit E.M. shampoo (from the hair exchange section)
- The science of black hair book.