June 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Oh noooooo. I bet they didn't update their ingredients on their web page either. I guess I gotta stretch and make mines last.

I had no idea the pet version would change like the regular blue bottle one did. I'm sad now :-(

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
The Pomade Shop

1x Coffee Pomade 4oz ( asked w/o sulfur)

Tangles and Beyond

1x Moisture Soak Conditioner
1x Jai Caribbean Dream Cream

(I don't even need anything smh. Got that pj itch that I just had to scratch lol)

Last edited:

charmtreese

Alikay Essential 17 growth Oil
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Elixir
Mango and lime Jamaican black castor oil lavender
Sunny isle Extra dark Jamaican black castor oil
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food
Taliah Waajid Black Earth Products Lock it Up Hair Gel
Vitamin World Aloe Vera Gel 99%

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@xu93texas Good. I'm glad you were able to get the original version.:yep:

@Beamodel @Platinum Yeah...they sent the bottle with the Flowers on it (although it is the Pet Version), it is the 'new' Pet Version with the ingredients listed in the same order as the Horse Rebuilder with the Hydrolyzed Keratin appearing towards the very end of the list.:ohwell:

I called them and she tried to assure me the EQyss sent them a letter that the formula hadn't changed, I told her I've read the letter. (it's also posted).

Yeah, I'm disappointed because that was one of the last distributors where you could still find the Original version.:perplexed

Toy

NaturelleGrow

Herbal blends Deep Conditioner
Mango & Coconut Water deep conditioning Treatment

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Hotcombs.net:
Walnut Porcupine Oblong Brush
Matador Hair Pick
HS197W Tail Comb

Ebay:
Tek by Widu Pink Wood Bristle/Pin Brush

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Blue Roze Beauty
Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask x2
Manuka Honey Moisturizing Conditioner
Chai Hair Tea

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
flyygirlll2 Nice to read another 'good review' on the Chai Hair Tea. I can't wait to try this. Thank you.

Yeah it smells good and left my hair soft as opposed to hard given the ingredients. The only thing that unfortunately didn't work for me was the strawberry hibiscus DC, but my hair is so finicky with some products that's why I'm always buying new stuff! Lol.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Yeah it smells good and left my hair soft as opposed to hard given the ingredients. The only thing that unfortunately didn't work for me was the strawberry hibiscus DC, but my hair is so finicky with some products that's why I'm always buying new stuff! Lol.

Thanks for the review!
I took the plunge with it since I'm on the binge for pre-poo products these days. I'm going out on a limb with this one though. It has olive oil fairly high on the list (a no-no for my hair) but it also has aloe vera juice, avocado, and grapeseed oil (all softening for me) so I'm hoping for good results.

cutenss

Walgreen's
x4 Lee Stafford Rx's - With the x4 I just ordered from Ulta,:look: it should be enough to last me the rest of the Summa.

charmtreese cutenss Rozlewis (and other users) I found these at Walgreen's on-line for $8.21

IDareT'sHair Thank you my friend for the scoop. I did not get a chance to get some from Ulta BOGO 1/2 off (I am actually trying to use stuff up). But I may have to snag a few for my birthday :yep: (July 11, BEST DAY EVA :grin:)

And are we speaking of the original Mega-Tek? Now I got some growth with that stuff, back in the day. Off to look for link in upthread :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
cutenss

Yeah, I was speaking of the Original Formula Mega-Tek.

Acata Pet was the only place that was still selling the Original Formula.

My last order though, they sent out the new version. I called them and complained.

I guess they musta' been at the end of their Stock of the Original Mega-Tek and only have the 'newer' version in Stock now. :perplexed

Which they (and every other place) swear is still the same. :ohwell:

They just had to relist their ingredients for International Sales.

Yeah. Right.:rolleyes:

curlyTisME

Aphogee green tea and keratin reconstructor, been wanting to try it for a while. Loved it. Gave my hair a boost of strength and my blowout looks amazing.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
From APB

1x Leave in / Birthday Cake
1x Moisturizing Conditioner/ Buttercream
2x Creamy Hair Pudding / Marshmallow & Cookie Dough
1x Moisturizing Cleansing Hair Whip
1x Pomade/ Ayurvedic