June 2019 What Did You Buy This Week?

waff

Hask argan oil repairing deep conditioner
Hask coconut oil nourishing deep conditioner

God I love DCs <3 Got both Hask DCs for under 6$ each at Walmart.com, usually It retails 10$ for the 6oz tube.

Aussie moist curls miracle shampoo
Tresemme botanique Shampoo Nourish & Replenish

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I bought a shampoo brush, electric scalp massager, and drinking water testing strips. Been feeling a lot of tension in my scalp and having stress headaches lately that need to be alleviated but my hands get so tired. The water testing strips test the ph level and minerals in water. I'm curious what the results will be before going out and buying a filter in case it's not needed.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I bought a shampoo brush, electric scalp massager, and drinking water testing strips. Been feeling a lot of tension in my scalp and having stress headaches lately that need to be alleviated but my hands get so tired. The water testing strips test the ph level and minerals in water. I'm curious what the results will be before going out and buying a filter in case it's not needed.
So the scalp massager is great. I bought this one: LATME Electric Scalp Massager. Just got it today and used it for about 30 minutes. Great for relaxing the really sore and tender parts of my scalp.