June 2021 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Aggie

I was just in Marshall’s and saw a whole entire shelf of Redken. I wasnt sure if I should buy for my 4c hair that hates protein. I wonder if this particular was on the shelf.
since this is strengthening I’m assuming that this has lots of protein??
This is very new, one of their latest release, so I doubt that it would be on Marshall's shelves just yet. Give it some time. It may be available at salons that sell retail or at professional beauty product locations however.

Last edited:

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
June was a successful no-buy month for me. Woohoo!:band:
I got one thing in June to rock my wash n go’s. Other than reuping on my Curl Maker….

I found 3 unopened jars of Shea Moisture High Porosity Masks. I need never buy another product for the remainder of 2021. (That doesn’t include my 3 Olaplex #8, and 2 moisturizing deep conditioners in the linen closet already).

KenyafromCT

I got one thing in June to rock my wash n go’s. Other than reuping on my Curl Maker….

I found 3 unopened jars of Shea Moisture High Porosity Masks. I need never buy another product for the remainder of 2021. (That doesn’t include my 3 Olaplex #8, and 2 moisturizing deep conditioners in the linen closet already).
“I need never!” My nana always used to say that! HILARIOUS!! ❤️

Aggie

You did great @TamaraShaniece. Keep it up!

Personally, I am trying to put all this unnecessary hair products money into my 52 weeks money challenge which I have tripled. So far I am 3 weeks ahead and will be 5 weeks ahead tomorrow when I put up the funds I have on hand right now. I am trying to get to 10 weeks ahead and once I get there I will be slowing down to weekly savings. The reason for this is because it gets harder coming towards the end of the year since the amount to save is a lot larger.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I hate that my hair loves APB so much. Bougie booty hair. I bought a few jars of murumuru cream. I’m bout to attempt to wash my hair every few days. I have to use up so much stuff. Whether I do it or not is a whole ‘nother ball game lol.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I hate that my hair loves APB so much. Bougie booty hair. I bought a few jars of murumuru cream. I’m bout to attempt to wash my hair every few days. I have to use up so much stuff. Whether I do it or not is a whole ‘nother ball game lol.
Forgot to mention I bought some got2b hair spray and gel and some marcel wax. I don’t even own anything marcel :lol: I do have a titanium flat iron though. One of these days I’m gonna attempt a bun.