June 22 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Cousins!:wave:

Happy Weekend Ladies!:2inlove:

Hope you had a Great Hair Week?

Now it's time to do something special for Yourself and Your Hair!:flowers:

Come On & Join In on the Fun and Let's Treat Our Hair Right!:weird:

So....What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?:headspin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Later On This Evening:
Overnight with JMonique's Triple Seaweed (on Dry Hair, Saran Wrap and Plastic Cap)

Saturday a.m.:
Cleanse: Koils By Nature Mango & Mint Detoxifying Conditioner (Rhassoul & Activated Charcoal)
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer)
Steam: MyHoneyChild Honey Hair Mask
Final R/O: BeeMine Avocado Creme Conditioner
Apply L-I and Air Dry

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Yesterday: major 5.5 hour finger-detangling session with ACV and neem, pumpkin seed oil, and Castor Mix #6. Six twists under a Slap Cap. The amount of sheds was obscene!

Today: rewetting hair and trying yet another gel for a wash and go. Shake and air dry. I hope this stuff works.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Yesterday: major 5.5 hour finger-detangling session with ACV and neem, pumpkin seed oil, and Castor Mix #6. Six twists under a Slap Cap. The amount of sheds was obscene!

Today: rewetting hair and trying yet another gel for a wash and go. Shake and air dry. I hope this stuff works.

Woo. Had it been a long while since detangling?

What gel will you be trying?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Woo. Had it been a long while since detangling?

What gel will you be trying?
I have varying degrees of detangling depending on mood and need. About twice a year, I do a near strand-by-strand session, which can take up to 6 hours in the shower.

I am trying the Hydra Curlformer, pricy, but if it works, I will keep using it. Right now, my hair is dripping a bit and I see the product residue in the drips. I forgot how gel keeps water in my hair longer, even with shaking or blotting out the excess.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I have varying degrees of detangling depending on mood and need. About twice a year, I do a near strand-by-strand session, which can take up to 6 hours in the shower.

I am trying the Hydra Curlformer, pricy, but if it works, I will keep using it. Right now, my hair is dripping a bit and I see the product residue in the drips. I forgot how gel keeps water in my hair longer, even with shaking or blotting out the excess.

The gel looks interesting! I look forward to your review.

guyaneseyankee

Ugh I know how you feel. I just survived a three hour detangling session last night.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Scalp Treatment: Komaza Pona Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Detangle: SSI Avocado Moisturizing Conditioner
DC: Curls Dynasty Pumpkin Mint Conditioner
Post-wash: SSI Pomegranate Hydrating Spray, APB Creamy Hair Pudding, TMC Ancient Egyptian Gel
Found a bottle of PBN Sapote Hair Lotion :drool: while I was digging the DC out the back of the fridge so I'm using that instead of the APB for my creamy leave in

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sis I saw that I had TWO bottles and it was a wrap. I loved this hair lotion so much...
Pour out a little for what used to be :alcoholic:
@rileypak
I completely understand Ms. Lady!:2inlove:

Yeah, I'm still holding on to PBN's Mango Tea Scalp Butter. :eek:

I bought all of the one's she had left in stock, when she switched to that A/M/A/Z/O/N Rain mess.:look:...:mad:

I think I'm down to my last two.:cry3:

Every time I think about pulling it out, I put it back. (Like a Collector's Item):abducted:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
I completely understand Ms. Lady!:2inlove:

Yeah, I'm still holding on to PBN's Mango Tea Scalp Butter. :eek:

I bought all of the one's she had left in stock, when she switched to that A/M/A/Z/O/N Rain mess.:look:...:mad:

I think I'm down to my last two.:cry3:

Every time I think about pulling it out, I put it back. (Like a Collector's Item):abducted:
I'm still holding on to a bottle of Murumuru Moisture Milk cause I only have one left :cry3:

PlanetCybertron

After I get back from Orientation tomorrow I know being outside tomorrow is going to cause sweating, which is going to cause the itchies again.

Sooooooo,

I’m taking a mixture of tea tree extract and peppermint essential oil, and generously applying it to my scalp. For essential blends I don’t dilute them in a carrier oil, because my itchies are that intense, and I need all that concentrated goodness to ease my pain in the neck scalp itchies.

Mid way through the day everyone is going to be smelling an overwhelming mint scent, and I’m the farthest from caring.

discodumpling

What up pretty ladies? Im in the midst of a busy family weekend. DC will have to wait till the end of next week! So I just took 20 mins to reset my wash n go real quick as follows:

Co wash: Natures Advantage Honey Almond
Leave in: The last of my Aphogee Curlific. I made a miracle happen with the little bit I had!
Gel: Eco Olive

I'm gonna get under the dryer for about 20 mins..then take a nap yall!