June 22 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

vevster

Trying a wash and go with Obia Naturals.
Updating w/ product list.

PrePoo w/ Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Butter Extra Moisture Detangler
Wash with She Scent it Peach Nectar Cleansing Cream
Condition with The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian Hair Mask
Styling w/ Obia Naturals:
Spraying ends with the Curl Hydration Spray
Leave in: Curl Moisture Cream
Styler: Curl Enhancing Custard

I like how everything applied. The Curl Moisture cream was surprisingly light.

Last edited:

Aggie

Just massaged some of my diy blend of Follicle Care Scalp Drops on my scalp followed by moisturizing and sealing with SCurl Moisturizing Spray, B&B More Moisture Cream and sealed with my DIY SB Blend.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I have varying degrees of detangling depending on mood and need. About twice a year, I do a near strand-by-strand session, which can take up to 6 hours in the shower.

I am trying the Hydra Curlformer, pricy, but if it works, I will keep using it. Right now, my hair is dripping a bit and I see the product residue in the drips. I forgot how gel keeps water in my hair longer, even with shaking or blotting out the excess.

Hi, Sharpened.

What is your first impression of the gel?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Hi, Sharpened.

What is your first impression of the gel?
It is not your typical gel. The hair has to be soaking wet to use it and it spread better after I did a quick oil rinse on each section before applying. The initial consistency when you scoop out a small amount is a firm goop that has to be lightly dampened to spread it. It dried clear, no flaking. I do not see or feel any gel rocks; I will know for sure when I rinse this stuff out tomorrow. It does maintain some stretch on my super coils, especially in the front, but my roots rarely lengthen no matter what, so it will shrink up there. There is a gel cast, not a strong one, though. So far, I like it better than the Main Choice Biotin Gel because I can actually run my finger through my hair even if not perfectly detangled (Main Choice tended to slip into knots).