June 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Cleanse: Hairveda's (Yes I said Hairveda) :look: Creamy Cleansing Rinse
Treat: Komaza Protein & Hydratherma Naturals Protein (under Dryer)
Steam: SSI's Royal Argan & Honey DC'er
Apply LI = LOC

Aggie

Good Afternoon ladies :hiya:

Currently prepooing with Chicoro's prepoo

Shampooed with Honey Creme Moisture Retention Shampoo (This is a very rich and moisturizing shampoo)
Condition with Olaplex #2 - will leave this on for 20 minutes
Shampoo out Olaplex #2 with Olaplex #4 Shampoo
Treat with Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor for 30 minutes
SSI Tahiti Cocktail Leave-in
Braid up under wigs as my style for the next 3 weeks.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I took my small knotless braids out on Sunday. It was pretty easy to do since the hair was pink compared to my black hair, but it was still time consuming. I was going to wash my hair this week but I don't have the energy to do the whole process. I detangled my hair and put it in a few twists that I have up in two buns and called in a day.
I just made an hair appointment to get my hair dyed, silk pressed, and trimmed. I will ask about getting a weave install there too. I'm too busy right now and don't want to ruin my hair due to stress. Unfortunately, I have a track record of doing terrible things to my hair when I am very stressed out so not being able to access it so easily will be good for me.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
On monday, washed with AG Curl Fresh Shampoo, then conditioned with Pantene Prov Curl perfection conditioner, rinsed then added Olaplex 4n1 conditioner. Left in for 5 minutes. Styled with UFD CM and Ecoslay Jello shot for wng.