June 25 26 27 28 29 30 July 1 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

HealthyHair2020

Trying out wash and gos for a month starting this week so pray for my 4c ends.

Prepoo: Just For Me Curl Peace Prepoo
Shampoo: Melanin Haircare + Adwoa Beauty Shampoos
DC: Mielle Babassu Mint DC
Leave-In: Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-in
Cream: Melanin Haircare Cream
Gel: Wetline Gel

KenyafromCT

I did twists for the first time on Tuesday, which was wash day. I usually do loose but my scalp was pretty tender and @snoop suggested that I do twists as they are less irritating to the scalp.

Today is Friday and they have air dried. Wondering if I need to remove them to hydrate my hair or is it okay to just spray them as is. I’m afraid of breakage.

snoop

I did twists for the first time on Tuesday, which was wash day. I usually do loose but my scalp was pretty tender and @snoop suggested that I do twists as they are less irritating to the scalp.

Today is Friday and they have air dried. Wondering if I need to remove them to hydrate my hair or is it okay to just spray them as is. I’m afraid of breakage.

You might be able to stylist- ans moisturize as is without too much frizz.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Took out the cornrows, shampooed, moisturized/sealed, and detangled my hair in that order. The cornrows were fine but I had scratched my scalp pretty bad so it was time for a good wash. Didn't blow dry my hair this time because I couldn't be bothered. Simply, put my hair in a few braids to get ready for bed.

Friday
Shampoo:
Nizoral shampoo (let sit on scalp only for a few minutes)
Shampoo: Mo Knows Hair shampoo
Moisturizer: Camille Rose Fresh Curls
Seal: Yaya Creations Chébé Creme

discodumpling

Totally on a whim...I paid a visit to my Dominican sisters. So for today...I'm blow dried and flat ironed to the gods!
.. for today. I got a wash, n trim for $35! Gonna have to work out...HARD tomorrow which will cause me to have to wash ..be back with product usage for that process tomorrow.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
It's been a month of marching around with my natural hair and I am ready to put it away. :lol:

So the game plan for this weekend is to:
  1. Detangle hair thoroughly with Mane n Tail Detangling Spray and Kazmeleje brush.
  2. Pre-poo with senna blend (senna, neem, amla and my homemade ayurvedic oil blend). I also threw in the Sunny Isle Jamaican Castor Oil Intensive Repair Masque, so it's finally gone! :yay:
  3. Shampoo with Viori Hidden Waterfall Shampoo Bar.
  4. Deep condition with my custom blend:
    • Miracle RepaiRx Deep Hydrating Hair Mask​
    • Honey​
    • Dabur Amla Oil​
    • Vatika Oil​
    • Castor Oil​
    • Ayurvedic herbs (amla, hibiscus, fenugreek, marshmallow powder, and a new addition - aloe powder!!)​
  5. Apply leave-ins (Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee and CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner)
  6. Seal everything in with Qhemet Amla and Olive Heavy Cream, Castor Oil and a little Chi Silk Infusion on my ends.
  7. Put my hair into two strand twists with homemade flaxseed gel and Murray's Beeswax.
  8. Install jumbo box braids using Moco De Gorila Gel and Murray's Beeswax.
Not touch my hair again until July 30th. :thud:

HealthyHair2020

It's been a month of marching around with my natural hair and I am ready to put it away. :lol:

So the game plan for this weekend is to:
  1. Detangle hair thoroughly with Mane n Tail Detangling Spray and Kazmeleje brush.
  2. Pre-poo with senna blend (senna, neem, amla and my homemade ayurvedic oil blend). I also threw in the Sunny Isle Jamaican Castor Oil Intensive Repair Masque, so it's finally gone! :yay:
  3. Shampoo with Viori Hidden Waterfall Shampoo Bar.
  4. Deep condition with my custom blend:
    • Miracle RepaiRx Deep Hydrating Hair Mask​
    • Honey​
    • Dabur Amla Oil​
    • Vatika Oil​
    • Castor Oil​
    • Ayurvedic herbs (amla, hibiscus, fenugreek, marshmallow powder, and a new addition - aloe powder!!)​
  5. Apply leave-ins (Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee and CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner)
  6. Seal everything in with Qhemet Amla and Olive Heavy Cream, Castor Oil and a little Chi Silk Infusion on my ends.
  7. Put my hair into two strand twists with homemade flaxseed gel and Murray's Beeswax.
  8. Install jumbo box braids using Moco De Gorila Gel and Murray's Beeswax.
Not touch my hair again until July 30th. :thud:
How do you like the Kazmeleje brush? Looking to graduate from my tooth comb to that.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Cleansed - HennaSooq's Peppermint, Clary Sage and Orange Cleansing Creme
Reconstruct - Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Reconstructor Treatment
Deep Condition: Annabelle's Perfect Blend Ultra Conditioning Souffle
Apply Leave-In: LOC

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
How do you like the Kazmeleje brush? Looking to graduate from my tooth comb to that.

I love it!
I've tried alot of detangling brushes (Denman, Felicia Leatherwood, Tangle Teezer, etc) and all of them tore my hair up. Split ends, midshaft splits, all that. I have fine hair with a bunch of textures going on from 3c to 4c, so detangling is always an adventure.
This has been the first brush that gently and fully detangles my hair without breaking it or causing splits. They say it's supposed to mimic finger detangling but more thorough, and I think that's very accurate. It's also quick because it can handle bigger sections.
I got the pik and brush set from HSN and use them both. I also plan on getting the bigger comb direct from the site.

discodumpling

My blow out lasted a day or 2 longer than I thought it would! ...mostly cause I didn't work out. But curls are back. Full reversion after an in shower 5 minute DC with Shea Moistures Manuka Honey DC.
Leavein: Mielle Honey Pom
Gel: Eco Styler Olive Oil
...im on day 3 of this wng...

I really enjoyed the salon experience. Great trim and no damage from the blow out. I'll be going back in the Fall.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I plan on washing my hair hopefully on Saturday or Sunday. I’ll probably use
-Mizani Phomula 7 shampoo 1st
-She is Bomb Silk Shampoo 2nd
-Aphogee 2step mixed with Shea Moisture Almond Milk and Argan Oil conditioner or the Keratin 2 minute Conditioner
-Whatever deep conditioner I have in my stash lol

As for style, I have absolutely no idea. But I need to think of something soon lbs. It might be another bun. I kinda don’t feel like doing anything at this moment.