June Product Raves

aprilbiz

My hair is a very bad girl, so it's hard to get products that really work. I have 4a/b lye-relaxed, bleached and color treated hair (whooo
)... okay nuff said. These are the products that I am loving so much that I had to rave about them:

Pantene Pro-V Deep Moisturizing Treatment Frizz Down (this is not from the black line)- Fabulous! It's a 3-minute conditioner (but of course I leave it on longer.) It has left my hard to keep moisture hair downy soft and completely managable.

Infusium 23 Repair & Smooth Lotion Leave-in Treatment - Super! Great for those who love the creamy leave-ins. This is a like a leave-in and serum all-in-one (I guess it really is.) I've actually used it on my dry hair sparingly and it did not revert my hair.

Beyond The Zone Split Mender - Another creamy leave-in that is made specifically for your hair ends, but can be applied all over. I would use it sparingly as an all over treatment, but concentrate mainly on the ends of the hair because it does harden the hair. This has controlled the end breakage I was experiencing. I was looking to buy Tigi Ego Boost, and although I've never used it, I've heard this is just as good and only $5-6 compared to Tigi @ $13-14.

Tangle Tamer comb made by Krest. I got this comb at Walgreens, but I can't find it anywhere on the net. I'll keep searching though. Very effective.

Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner. Great, creamy and rich moisturizing conditioner with a wonderful soft smell. I love Dove soap and body wash, so I should have known this would be good as well.

Liv Creme Hairdressing and Conditioner by Summit - Old school favorite that I never should have stopped using. Great, thick creme hairdressing (nothing more than petroleum and lanolin really) that coats the ends really well when using hot appliances. Good for ends when rolling hair at night as well.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I am loving Kemi Shea Butter. It has really left my hair soft to the touch, that may not be a good thing
. I have used luv but it is too heavy for my hair. I tried it again last month and I still can't use it.

Tracy

Kenra MC. Kenra CMC. Loreal Vive Smooth Intense, great on my curls. Salerm Wheat Germ Mask, great in place of an oil treatment.

aprilbiz

I may have made a mistake re: the Split Mender making my hair hard. It was probably the Profectiv End Strenthner which seems to have a lot of protein in it. I forgot I used the both of them together. I don't know what is what, but they are working together.

LABETT

I am loving Pantene Full & Thick conditioner right now my hair is soaking this up.
NTM serum pretty good too.

Aisha

Ephemer Hair Repair Masque--I found this in TJ Maxx months ago and I have used it twice and the results are excellent..the bottle is small, sample size it seems and it was 2.99 but my hair was so soft and supple..I don't suffer from dry ends too often, but this was really noticeable.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
My June product rave is for the Denman D4 Styler brush! I was using a soft boar brush that was causing some damage...so I decided to go to Sally's and buy a Denman last week. I love it. It's soft...and there's nothing for my hair to get snagged on. I can use it on my hair when it's wet...and it gets my hair smooth. It also makes it easy to detangle. This one is on my keeper list...and the next time I am at Sally's...I'm going to pick up another one.

Lee

Vo5 Free me Freesia Conditioner (very moisturizing)
Suave 2 mintue condtioner (great slip and moisture)

nmfsc

Dominican products:

I am loving the Tropical Avocodo conditioner, Lacio Lacio and Nacidit Olive oil rinse. The dominicans do not play! My hair has never felt more moisturized or softer. I am making the dominican products my staples from here out. I cannot wait to try the rest of my goodies over the next few weeks. I am also in love with Vatika hair oil and amla/shikakai shampoo.

NAY007

I'm still in love with L'oreal Smooth Intense Serum. I think I like it better than the NTM Serum. It makes detangling sooo easy.

UmSumayyah

Rysell's Milk and Honey Deep conditioner. You use without heat and it leaves my hair soft, soft, SOFT.
Farouk's Biosilk Silk Therapy--I used this for the first time ever, using my new Revlon ceramic flatiron. Soft, touchable, lightweight, shinyshiny hair.
When I have more time I'll post proper reviews.

Mija

Exotical OG
Absolutely!!! I've been using it lightly and wiping my shoulders and neck off ever since-lol but my hair is so soft and absorbing most of it. I put a towel under my satin pillowcase. It's just that the olive oil has always been good to me with keeping my length and it keeps my hair from being frizzy. I thought I needed a trim but once I put the oils on my ends felt smoother.

SoAnxious12

My june product would have to be this moisturizer from the nuetrogena triple moistre line. It's a leave - in/ moisterizer and it's foamy and my hair just seems to absorb it! I'm in love you guys lol